Be NT and Redpilled

Nero

Nero

Iron
Background
In high-school I could not get a girl that wasn’t damaged, ugly, low-class, etc. Most of the ones I wanted had “boyfriends” already but that’s pretty normal in the US. I mogged much of the competition/girls’ boyfriends in nearly all areas. Frame, money, looks, style, intelligence, etc. If I was more NT and social outside of my circle I could have still had almost any girl. I was approached many times to varying degrees of directness. Most of them were average-gl. Stacies and below average girls don’t approach as often. In hindsight I’m glad most of them didn’t work out, I passed or I failed because I was very nice guy bluepilled still. I may have never learned my lesson if I didn’t since I had 0 father figures to teach me beforehand. Many could have had negative effects on my growth if I smashed or LTR’d so I don’t really have any FOMO or regrets. I turned down or avoided some myself anyways. I didn’t even really know I was gl until my last year. It took me about 3-4 years to fully digest the redpill/become NT(I was kind of depressed, anxious and a little weird because I was cool with everyone but had few friends/connections because I couldn’t relate to people). I was already out of hs by the time I started to truly understand the blackpill.

TLDR: If you want LTR’s and more friends you must be redpilled, NT and preferably have decent game. Meditationmaxx, new hobby, therapy, books, talking to strangers, etc. whatever you need to do. The only way to bypass NTmax when looking for LTR/girls who aren’t sloots or low class is to high status halo(status is relative), Ubermog, betabux, or dark triad/thugmaxx. Those are niche and much less reliable though. The reality is unless you’re rich and/or famous you’re going to have to be mostly NT and have some game. It will help you greatly outside of dating as well. I’m tired of the cave dwellers that promote the unironic “only looks matter” cope. Anyone who’s left their basement knows NT theory is legit!

:what:

• +1
Reactions: SMVbender and Nero
get your ass back to r*ddit

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Nero
Didn’t read faggot