D

Deleted member 5522

dont be jealous asshole
how can i be positive when i received emotionally sodomy

if a female received actual sodomy nobody would tell her to think positive

fuck off normies

• +1
Reactions: wasted and Deleted member 9380
Look at you fools sitting there waiting , waiting on old @Tony to save your bacon once again! I seen more inspiring corpses then you lot. LIFE IS FOR THE LIVING , and if you dont want to live let someone else have the privilege AND GET OUT OF THE WAY! You're pathetic , every last one of you aside from @Tony and the only thing pathetic about him is the fact that he associates with you fools. Must make him feel good taking care of the simple minded , the desperate and the needy. Well my daddy said sympathy is for the weak! , you get what you deserve. You got to kill to eat thats what this country is. Every man equal , every man for himself. But you lot , you lot aint got no real fight in you . Old @Tony has made a fool of himself trying to save you an thats the truth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Tony and Deleted member 5522
Look at you fools sitting there waiting , waiting on old @Tony to save your bacon once again! I seen more inspiring corpses then you lot. LIFE IS FOR THE LIVING , and if you dont want to live let someone else have the privilege AND GET OUT OF THE WAY! You're pathetic , every last one of you aside from @Tony and the only thing pathetic about him is the fact that he associates with you fools. Must make him feel good taking care of the simple minded , the desperate and the needy. Well my daddy said sympathy is for the weak! , you get what you deserve. You got to kill to eat thats what this country is. Every man equal , every man for himself. But you lot , you lot aint got no real fight in you . Old @Tony has made a fool of himself trying to save you an thats the truth
rightfulcel
Tony is all I have left

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 4430 and Tony
emotional sodomy?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 1400 and Deleted member 5522
i have never actually read this paragraph in it’s entirety can someone give me a synopsis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 7863, Deleted member 1400 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 8576
i have never actually read this paragraph in it’s entirety can someone give me a synopsis
YOU'RE PATHETIC NOW GET OUT OF HERE YOU GODAMN PARASITE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 8576 and 1 other person
😔

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8576 and Deleted member 5522
YOU'RE PATHETIC NOW GET OUT OF HERE YOU GODAMN PARASITE
haha okay i will
BAED6E1C 3D9A 4F63 8AB5 957AEBADC950

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 7863
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9380