Be proud of yourself indians! Stand up for yourself!

LordGodcat

LordGodcat

The second sun has risen

Don't let sfcels here bully you and keep you down. Stand up for your own people. That goes for all ethnics as well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Incoming, dan, Deleted member 6401 and 7 others
80k likes from med Chads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, turkproducer, Time Travel and 2 others
Sat sri akaal 🙏

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LordGodcat and Chadeep
shitskin cope

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 6401, turkproducer and 4 others
ugly curries just be engineers and arrange marriage max

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 616, LordGodcat and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2506 and LordGodcat
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Titbot and LordGodcat
god damn, that guys tiktok is cringy af holy shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LordGodcat and Patient A
No matter what he says, he will always be my sidekick when he sees me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LordGodcat
i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 6401, LordGodcat and 1 other person
"Be proud of yourself Indians! Stand up for yourself! Don't be the white man's side kick, bro! Stop that shit! Forge your own identity!" (talks and acts like a nigger).

• +1
Curry SMV is in an irreversible constant downward spiral.

It cannot be stopped.

Curries shit on the street and stink- that’s just how it goes.
A curries best chance is to fuck curry girls. Lmao, curry girls can get any race tho imo JFL :lul:

COPE. Arranged marriage is fading out of existence.
5D25EFCE 1F8C 4570 B00E 158C358510C1

Curries have always been kicked around and will continue to be hahahahahahaha they just can’t help bring themselves down

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LordGodcat and Gosick
@ChaddeusPeuterschmit dont let anyone bully you ma friend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and LordGodcat
indian wants liberal validation

• +1
i unironically agree with everything he said, seeing self hating currys is just pathetic.

ofc standing up for yourself isn't just going to get you girls but at least have some self respect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, turkproducer and LordGodcat
I might take u srs when u stop trying to look like white people and stop coming to white countries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Patient A and LordGodcat
i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.

giphy.gif

Curry SMV is in an irreversible constant downward spiral.

It cannot be stopped.

Curries shit on the street and stink- that’s just how it goes.
A curries best chance is to fuck curry girls. Lmao, curry girls can get any race tho imo JFL :lul:

COPE. Arranged marriage is fading out of existence.
View attachment 347152
Curries have always been kicked around and will continue to be hahahahahahaha they just can’t help bring themselves down
View attachment 347154

Of course curry smv is in a downwards spiral. How can you expect girls to love you when you don't even love yourself. Fellow indians need to cut that self hating shit out smh, and stop sliding into girl's dms with creepy "bobs and vagene" shit or acting like creepy rapists, not a good look.

I might take u srs when u stop trying to look like white people and stop coming to white countries

Indians should stay in their homelands where they can get arranged marriages. It's for the best.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Patient A
same guy

sm fucking h

dude just says whatevs for tiktok

why do curries love tiktok so much?

jfl
Curries are so cringy on Tik Tok . It just hurts our SMV more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2506 and LordGodcat
giphy.gif

Of course curry smv is in a downwards spiral. How can you expect girls to love you when you don't even love yourself. Fellow indians need to cut that self hating shit out smh, and stop sliding into girl's dms with creepy "bobs and vagene" shit or acting like creepy rapists, not a good look.

Indians should stay in their homelands where they can get arranged marriages. It's for the best.
it's a copy pasta lmao

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401