Reactions: halloweed, Kelly Oubre Jr, itzyaboyJJ and 6 others
Gandy heaven awaits us

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: n9wiff, irkkedmulatto, Kelly Oubre Jr and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, itzyaboyJJ and Lonenely sigma
no offence to you but when you wrote this username in 2022 did you think it's cool or were you trolling?
I wanted to type lonely sigma but obviously it was ironic.

Then, I am pretty sure "lonely sigma" was taken, and so I decided to just add one more "ne" in order to join, not knowing you can't change your username. I thought I'd just continue lurking anyway so my username didn't matter all that much at that point

• +1
Reactions: ryuken

Then, I am pretty sure "lonely sigma" was taken, and so I decided to just add one more "ne" in order to join, not knowing you can't change your username. I thought I'd just continue lurking anyway so my username didn't matter all that much at that point
lonenely

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PsychoH, itzyaboyJJ, ryuken and 1 other person

My name was very similar to yours Copium was taken so I had to had an X which also happiness to be my age in Roman Numerals

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, PsychoDsk, ryuken and 1 other person
My name was very similar to yours Copium was taken so I had to had an X which also happiness to be my age in Roman Numerals
No way you are 10? Wtf are you doing here, at your age I was playing plants vs zombies. Go outside

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff, halloweed, PsychoH and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, n9wiff, PsychoDsk and 2 others
bark for me

• JFL
Reactions: CopiumX and ryuken