Be terachad or be truly immortal, what would you choose?

Dimension_Lol

Dimension_Lol

Iron
1) You will become true Adam 8PSL with height 6'5 and infinite appeal. But aging will affect you and you can be killed, or die from something, you can ill and other
2) You will become truly immortal, always young(20 y.o.) with INFINITE regeneration. You can't have disease, all your current desiases will be cure(crooked teeth, bad bite straighten out), but you can't increase height anymore, can't have implants. The teeth will have a natural color, veneers will fall out, implants in the jaw, eyes, cheekbones too, hair cannot be repainted or its structure changed, skin cannot be bleached, osteotomy will not actually work, in fact such operations will become impossible, rhinoplasty will also be useless.
What would you choose? And, also, you can't KYS in the 2th variant.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
First obviously. What happens when humanity dies

• +1
Reactions: Mr2chef, watah, datboijj and 2 others
First obviously. What happens when humanity dies
Humanity too powerful to die from anything exclude biosphere destroying catastrophe... Civilization can die, yeah, but not humanity... And, there is a chance, that humanity will become galactic empire(this chance is not so small)... So...
Truly immortality and being forever young. With forever young brain... Just imagine it.

1) You will become true Adam 8PSL with height 6'5 and infinite appeal. But aging will affect you and you can be killed, or die from something, you can ill and other
2) You will become truly immortal, always young(20 y.o.) with INFINITE regeneration. You can't have disease, all your current desiases will be cure(crooked teeth, bad bite straighten out), but you can't increase height anymore, can't have implants. The teeth will have a natural color, veneers will fall out, implants in the jaw, eyes, cheekbones too, hair cannot be repainted or its structure changed, skin cannot be bleached, osteotomy will not actually work, in fact such operations will become impossible, rhinoplasty will also be useless.
No sane person would choose the 2nd option

I already have the second option

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Gimme 2nd tbh, I'll just be irl Deadpool

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and uglysub8male
There are different types of immortality

how immortality niggas feel after the universe explodes and they just float around in an empty void for eternity: :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
how immortality niggas feel after the universe explodes and they just float around in an empty void for eternity: :ogre:
Quote:
"The greatest blessing for a perfect being and the greatest nightmare for one like you."

Terachad, what if all stacies die and every other woman born is a foid in 500 years

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, lemonnz and BeanletMogger
Another pussy. No sane person is choosing being good looking over being a god
Another idiot. Being immortal won't make you even 1% near a god:feelskek:
You might not die but they will capture you and torture you till the end of humanity.
After that you'll live for maybe 1-5 billion years alone on earth till the Sun consumes earth or a catastrophic event happens where the earth explodes. You'll just float around and the probability to land on a planet is near to 0% so good luck with your "god" idea:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Another idiot. Being immortal won't make you even 1% near a god:feelskek:
You might not die but they will capture you and torture you till the end of humanity.
After that you'll live for maybe 1-5 billion years alone on earth till the Sun consumes earth or a catastrophic event happens where the earth explodes. You'll just float around and the probability to land on a planet is near to 0% so good luck with your "god" idea:lul:
Who said “they” would capture me?

Option 2.
Instead of TeraChad, I will be a normal Prettyboy Chad.
and I choose exactly 6´2 as my height.
I want to Lean more towards the Dark Triad pheno, but still a white guy.

Living young forever as a normal chad is paradise on earth.,
Normal Chads are also extremely uncommon actually

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
And how exactly are you planning to hide💀
You're probably the most stupid person I've seen :feelskek:
Somewhere that mortals couldn’t get to. Like the bottom of the ocean. Also, you’re assuming that it will be known to the world that I’m immortal or that would automatically mean I would be imprisoned and tortured :feelsuhh:

Somewhere that mortals couldn’t get to. Like the bottom of the ocean. Also, you’re assuming that it will be known to the world that I’m immortal or that would automatically mean I would be imprisoned and tortured :feelsuhh:
Hmm, bottom of the ocean where you suffocate for millions of years.
It is likely that people will notice that you possess certain powers or sum, as it is likely that you will utilize them, correct? Do you intend to continue living your life as a routine and monotonous individual? If I were immortal, I would instantly use them.
Think about it. If the world knows that there exists a person whose immortal, wouldn't they do everything in their power to capture you and do experiments on you so they could be immortal and young themselves?

Option 2. You can do crazy things with regeneration, just avoid getting tortured or jailed

• +1
Reactions: uglysub8male and BeanletMogger
Option 2. It's priceless. I couldn't give less a shit about being Chad if I can become fucking immortal

• +1
Reactions: uglysub8male and BeanletMogger
Option 2. It's priceless. I couldn't give less a shit about being Chad if I can become fucking immortal
You don’t become immortal ur born as immortal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back