be wary of redpill shills and bluepill copers on this site who aim to dilute the blackpill

Warlow

Warlow

Young man lost in space and time
at it's heart the blackpill is focused on genetic determinism( face, race, height) and female nature. Now this site is blackpilled for the most part, but every now and then you'll have some coper talking about being neurotypical or having game is pretty important to slaying a bitch or pheno is not as important as it's made out to be, let me run dark triad game, or my favorite Not all women....

Be wary of these users for they are copers in disguise, acting like a normal human being is not complicated, being charming and charismatic will not get you laid, not generalizing all women only serves to hurt you, jfl at thinking "maybe this one will be different." There is no psychopathy for your height, no Machiavellianism for your race, no narcissism for your face

If you meet the looks threshold for a woman( and for most women it's the same bar, b/c most women have the same standards pretty much) all you have to do is not blow it lol.

Now, do not take this post as blackpill is literally flawless and there are no exceptions or outliers possible, because we all know there are. But know you're end result with a foid comes down to what I mentioned. So, Looksmax, get your surgeries, wear your lifts, gymmaxxx, etc. and try and meet that threshold. And if you don't, at least you're blackpilled and know it wasn't your fault.

The game is rigged, life is brutally unfair for males in 2021.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 5180 and 21 others
at it's heart the blackpill is focused on genetic determinism( face, race, height) and female nature. Now this site is blackpilled for the most part, but every now and then you'll have some coper talking about being neurotypical or having game is pretty important to slaying a bitch or pheno is not as important as it's made out to be, let me run dark triad game, or my favorite Not all women....

Be wary of these users for they are copers in disguise, acting like a normal human being is not complicated, being charming and charismatic will not get you laid, not generalizing all women only serves to hurt you, jfl at thinking "maybe this one will be different." There is no psychopathy for your height, no Machiavellianism for your race, no narcissism for your face

If you meet the looks threshold for a woman( and for most women it's the same bar, b/c most women have the same standards pretty much) all you have to do is not blow it lol.

Now, do not take this post as blackpill is literally flawless and there are no exceptions or outliers possible, because we all know there are. But know you're end result with a foid comes down to what I mentioned. So, Looksmax, get your surgeries, wear your lifts, gymmaxxx, etc. and try and meet that threshold. And if you don't, at least you're blackpilled and know it wasn't your fault.

The game is rigged, life is brutally unfair for males in 2021.
How much life experience you got to back up all that drivel?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 11604, Deleted member 11758 and 10 others
The game unlocks your potential. Your looks set your potential. By game I mean basic confidence, posture, talking like a normal person, etc, nothing overly complicated.

• +1
Reactions: .👽., ezio6, one job away and 5 others
exhibit A

it's not getting any easier out there for men my friend. And I have a fair share of experience tbqh

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 5522, owlofathena and 4 others
exhibit A

it's not getting any easier out there for men my friend. And I have a fair share of experience tbqh

Experiences getting rejected don't count for anything. Sorry I can't access twitter, and can't see the link you provided.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Lihito and Deleted member 10172
Experiences getting rejected don't count for anything. Sorry I can't access twitter, and can't see the link you provided.
you sure? it should be easily accessible. It's basically pointing out 95/5. This isn't drivel man, I wish it wan't entirely like this, but objective reality corroborates my point, or the blackpill rather.

you sure? it should be easily accessible. It's basically pointing out 95/5. This isn't drivel man, I wish it wan't entirely like this, but objective reality corroborates my point, or the blackpill rather.
I live in China. It's blocked. Anyways, all that stuff might look good on paper, but my experience in the field has shown me different. I'll agree with you on one thing though. You don't have to be "NT" to be successful with women.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
exhibit A

Dating apps are not IRL tho.
Most guys get girls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, one job away, Lihito and 4 others
I live in China. It's blocked. Anyways, all that stuff might look good on paper, but my experience in the field has shown me different. I'll agree with you on one thing though. You don't have to be "NT" to be successful with women.
ok fair enough. But your experience isn't representative of most men today, I mean it would be disingenuous to even try and insinuate that.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 12002
ok fair enough. But your experience isn't representative of most men today, I mean it would be disingenuous to even try and insinuate that.
Yeah, I think most men today don't know how to act. You can't blame them. The Western media (movies and sh*t) is always heavy on the beta male conditioning. They lay it on pretty thick. This is what I think most men's problem is in today's world.

Dating apps are not IRL tho.
Most guys get girls
netflix antonio GIF

tinder is very much real life bro come on lol. If a chad is at the swipe of the fingertips for a foid, why would she be content for settling with less? Women's behavior behind closed doors is the most accurate indicator of what they're truly attracted to. Don't go bluepill bro

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, Deleted member 6531 and Yliaster
just give up on life theorem

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Lihito, Warlow and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Warlow
Jamesothy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Jamesothy
Members who reacted to message #14
All (1) +1 +1 (1)
Jamesothy
+1
7 minutes ago
Jamesothy
Zephir
Posts 2,906 Reputation 3,914 Points 48 Time Online 769:10

netflix antonio GIF

tinder is very much real life bro come on lol. If a chad is at the swipe of the fingertips for a foid, why would she be content for settling with less? Women's behavior behind closed doors is the most accurate indicator of what they're truly attracted to. Don't go bluepill bro
Most men get 0 likes but pull girls IRL.
You need good quality pics, nt pics etc etc or a well above average/chadlite face for tinder

most of these people who talks about being NT aren't even that successful. they just like larping the feeling of being NT and act like they are above us

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster, Deleted member 245 and Warlow
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
This guy is the lowest iq user here and still liked is this forum that low iq lol

This guy is the lowest iq user here and still liked is this forum that low iq lol
No, the reason this forum looks low iq to you is because you're too stupid to realize that you're just a dummy. You haven't the ability to reason beyond anything black and white.