Be wary of taking adderall/Ritalin as a teenager.

shabby890

shabby890

Kraken
"A group of seven-year-olds diagnosed with ADHD were split into two groups. One half was treated with Ritalin for the next three years, and others received no treatment for their condition. The results were clear to researchers — the group treated with ADHD medication ended up around 1 inch shorter than their peers who didn’t receive treatment."

Dopamine might suppress growth hormone secretion and directly affect height development in children.

If you have to I suggest you take a break during the summer as it's shown to have a positive effect on height.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, Lethbridge, lassebasse and 1 other person
Fucking hell mate, i almost contacted my md when i was a teen because i wanted adhd diagnosis, glad that never materialized

"A group of seven-year-olds diagnosed with ADHD were split into two groups. One half was treated with Ritalin for the next three years, and others received no treatment for their condition. The results were clear to researchers — the group treated with ADHD medication ended up around 1 inch shorter than their peers who didn’t receive treatment."

Dopamine might suppress growth hormone secretion and directly affect height development in children.

If you have to I suggest you take a break during the summer as it's shown to have a positive effect on height.

1 inch

anything u take has side effects, it better to take nothing.

• JFL
Reactions: hggggg666
The research is mixed. It definitely suppresses appetite though, so of course if you’re not eating enough you won’t grow to your max potential.

• +1
Reactions: //\//\\1m054_p00d1c4 and shabby890
The research is mixed. It definitely suppresses appetite though, so of course if you’re not eating enough you won’t grow to your max potential.
it's good for starvemaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
What about snorting speed

• +1
Reactions: //\//\\1m054_p00d1c4
Yeah, there is too many variables

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
Pretty sure it’s also proven that adhd meds do more to worsen symptoms long run