Beard a looksmax or a looksmin?

lonelyguy326

lonelyguy326

Silver
I feel that chads can get away with clean shaven because they look high t anyway because of their square jaw and hunter eyes but a lower t looking guy with softer rounder features absolutely needs a beard to even have a chance and will look way too low t without one

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
I feel that chads can get away with clean shaven because they look high t anyway because of their square jaw and hunter eyes but a lower t looking guy with softer rounder features absolutely needs a beard to even have a chance and will look way too low t without one
Beards can work with some, but usually not imo

It is a good way to fraud jaw definition or hide an unattractive lower third but I don’t think it looks better compared to clean shaven most of the time

• +1
Reactions: matka
Generally speaking, big beards are a no-no for most men. (looksmin)

Having said that, now let's move on to stubble:

Studies seem to show that the men who benefit the most from stubble are those with a narrow lower third.

Why? Because the stubble adds definition and fills in the lack of size in the lower third. Male faces are perceived as more attractive when the jaw is as wide as the cheeks.

But even so: The stubble still needs to be dense. A patchy stubble looks stupid and doesn't achieve the desired effect of a stronger lower third and jawline.

Personally:
What i'm tending towards at the moment is keeping a very short stubble, literally no more than 2mm, simply because i have a rather narrow lower third with very defined hollow cheeks. Without a stubble i look a bit too gaunt imho.

Last edited:
Generally speaking, big beards are a no-no for most men. (looksmin)

Having said that, now let's move on to stubble:

Studies seem to show that the men who benefit the most from stubble are those with a narrow lower third.

Why? Because the stubble adds definition and fills in the lack of size in the lower third. Male faces are perceived as more attractive when the jaw is as wide as the cheeks.

But even so: The stubble still needs to be dense. A patchy stubble looks stupid and doesn't achieve the desired effect of a stronger lower third and jawline.

Personally:
What i'm tending towards at the moment is keeping a very short stubble, literally no more than 2mm, simply because i have a rather narrow lower third with very defined hollow cheeks. Without a stubble i look a bit too gaunt imho.
My stubble is definitely not dense and is patchy, but I’m gonna try it anyway in an attempt to change my look somehow. To maintain stubble, should you trim every 2-3 days?