Beard is filling in

Deleted member 2095

Deleted member 2095

Kraken
Joined
Jun 18, 2019
Posts
3,466
Reputation
3,036
Finally (!) turned 22 three months ago and my motherfucking beard is starting to become less patchy. JFL I‘ll fraud so hard now, I’ll hide every Millimeter of recession with a thick and full beard !
 
My beard is finally starting to fill in as well. Funny how a few weeks after me saying my beard genetics are shit my beard starts to come in.

I'm 26 too. Ridiculous how much of a late bloomer I am.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095

Similar threads

GB18
Replies
3
Views
46
GB18
GB18
lowtiersubhuman
Replies
0
Views
14
lowtiersubhuman
lowtiersubhuman
try2beme
Replies
2
Views
35
try2beme
try2beme
D
Replies
0
Views
28
Deleted member 402436
D
Saint Casanova
Replies
11
Views
69
Former Shortcel
Former Shortcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top