Beard is severely underplayed on this forum

A

Acne Victim

ŽALIOS MĖSOS - ethnic penis 8x6
Most of you probably know Austin Dunham. The BBC chad that has the most insane OLD results.

Impossible not to be mirin. Right?

Only a few of you know that he used to date a completely average looking girl though. And guess what? That's when he didn't have a chad stubble:

Remember that unless you have a top tier tier bone structure - you will benefit from some kind of facial hair.

People here love to claim that beard is useless and that all that matters is being a prettyboy, but forget that IRL slayers are tall gymmaxxed HTNs with facial hair. They are sex appeal maxxed.

Feel free to debunk me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61703, Stroaxy and 5'7 zoomer
@Blackgymmax @Esteban1997 @Ozell Israelite @Brazitard @Ellipsis @Iasacrko @luljankybo @Ekil73_YT @Dr. Bruh @Biggdink @Octillionaire @RecessedChinCel @Guerrilla @tristan18 @mrriceguy @madcap88 @BrendioEEE @the BULL @Xangsane @WishIwasChico @inferiorpispot234 @skinnytwink @WishIwasChico @bignose9729 @Artemis @Phillybeard1996 @Mr.Proper

This guy could ascend if he was appealmaxxed.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and Deleted member 24507
Brutal could’ve saved myself 7k if I had better beard genetics instead of having to get genio

• So Sad
Reactions: Acne Victim
I usually keep my stubble

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
Austin Dunham has muscles and women love beards. So you can see why he’s doing great on Tinder but you have to watch out for catfish’s too because it’s a lot of men pretending to be women on dating apps.

@Blackgymmax @Esteban1997 @Ozell Israelite @Brazitard @Ellipsis @Iasacrko @luljankybo @Ekil73_YT @Dr. Bruh @Biggdink @Octillionaire @RecessedChinCel @Guerrilla @tristan18 @mrriceguy @madcap88 @BrendioEEE @the BULL @Xangsane @WishIwasChico @inferiorpispot234 @skinnytwink @WishIwasChico @bignose9729 @Artemis @Phillybeard1996 @Mr.Proper

This guy could ascend if he was appealmaxxed.

Nicholson could ascend if he personalitymax.

Last edited:
She's cute. I would be happy with her