Beard or no beard?

Sqs

Sqs

Iron
185cm
White 1/4 arab
i have good features but quite plump lips so when i shave i look girly
do i continue to shave the moustache or just keep it?
Or just grow a beard too?

The only right thing to do here is to convert to Islam and grow out a full beard with a short or fully-shaved mustache.

Is marrying kids included when you convert?
All your "based trad" ancestors married kids, cope. Don't look up what they did to the age of consent in Delaware in 1871 (just 150 years ago), I warned you 🫣

185cm
White 1/4 arab
i have good features but quite plump lips so when i shave i look girly
do i continue to shave the moustache or just keep it?
Or just grow a beard too?
If your top tier mogger or white shave because you need to look clean maxxed if your ethnic or just have darker hair recommend to keep it somewhat scruffy this will boost your appeal major

grow a stubble and connect it to your mustache.

if you look too feminine facial hair is needed to balance it out

you look retarded if you only have mustache as your facial hair. you will only look good with it if you have the bonez

If your top tier mogger or white shave because you need to look clean maxxed if your ethnic or just have darker hair recommend to keep it somewhat scruffy this will boost your appeal major
im good looking i have pale white skin and a good jaw i just have big lips thats why i wasnt sure about shaving again, but now i did it imma stick

grow a stubble and connect it to your mustache.
View attachment 3051762

if you look too feminine facial hair is needed to balance it out

you look retarded if you only have mustache as your facial hair. you will only look good with it if you have the bonez
i have the bonez its just i have a girly face so i wasnt too sure, so imma stay shaving now

i have white sking but i have full black hair like very black, so... idk where that puts me

i have the bonez its just i have a girly face so i wasnt too sure, so imma stay shaving now
Is it only the big lips you mentioned that make you look "girly" or is there more? If they really do make you look gay facial hair is a good idea. The pink-reddish color is good BTW, so are plump lips, but if they really are overly huge that's feminine.

Anyway look into darkening your skin tone a little to stop looking pale. Tan is ideal, will make you look more healthy and masculine. And keep the hair dark, also more masculine and creates ideal contrast with your white skin. These are two tips I can give you for maxxing out your dimorphism which you need to do if you look "girly". Not that a masculine-looking guy should disregard these. These apply to every guy.

There are lots of threads in BoTB about optimal contrast and coloring. Just read through whatever has "skin", "color" or "contrast" in the title.

Last edited:
Is it only the big lips you mentioned that make you look "girly" or is there more? If they really do make you look gay facial hair is a good idea. The pink-reddish color is good BTW, so are plump lips, but if they really are overly huge that's feminine.

Anyway look into darkening your skin tone a little to stop looking pale. Tan is ideal, will make you look more healthy and masculine. And keep the hair dark, also more masculine and creates ideal contrast with your white skin. These are two tips I can give you for maxxing out your dimorphism which you need to do if you look "girly". Not that a masculine-looking guy should disregard these. These apply to every guy.

There are lots of threads in BoTB about optimal contrast and coloring. Just read through whatever has "skin", "color" or "contrast" in the title.
interesting thank you