Screenshot 20211115 212307 Gallery
Screenshot 20211116 142955 Gallery

stubble and a better haircut tbh

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Your chin is good

• +1
Reactions: ALP
beard always wins. stubble copers are people with low testosterone. unless youre 16 beard wins everyday.

• +1
Reactions: highT, ALP and Deleted member 15939
beard always wins. stubble copers are people with low testosterone. unless youre 16 beard wins everyday.
designer stubble mogs the fraud for not having a chin/ jaw :feelsuhh:

It depends on your facial structure, for instance, for myself im clean shaven bc i have good bone structure, anything above a stubble will hide my hollow cheeks

designer stubble mogs the fraud for not having a chin/ jaw :feelsuhh:

It depends on your facial structure, for instance, for myself im clean shaven bc i have good bone structure, anything above a stubble will hide my hollow cheeks
" Muh god given jaws and cheeks"
Yea unless you're in the top .1% of facial bone structure a beard will still always beat bone structure. Keep coping.

• +1
Reactions: ALP
Yea unless you're in the top .1% of facial bone structure a beard will still always beat bone structure. Keep coping.
Rate me out of 10 pls

COPE i look like shit with beard or stubble, cleanshaven is ideal for me even tho i got no bones

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15939
haha ok mate, these are all ripped from old posts lol I look better clean shaven, as you can see in my dp

Not everyone looks better trying to be kratos from god of war, stubble can fraud hollow cheeks ; beards can make you look bloated af if they’re not fully grown out with good density.

78871192 D556 482E 84D0 7D0551784B90
F02E66B3 208C 4045 A9F7 C25B61DFDBBE

472AE6A1 C098 4429 9A9D D20142AED67F

• Love it
Quick morph of OP after vertical lengthening genio, jaw/zygo fillers, leanmaxxing, mouth widening and wearing color contacts:

IMG 20211120 001625

He needs longer eyeashes too and maybe undereye fillers/fat grafts but idk how to morph that. If he acquires body halo through gymcelling and frauds to over 6 feet too, he'd definitely be a slayer. He actually has a good tall skull with decent ratios. His midface and fwhr ratios are slightly higher than ideal but still acceptable.

Last edited:
  • +1
Quick morph of OP after vertical lengthening genio, jaw/zygo fillers, leanmaxxing, mouth widening and wearing color contacts:

View attachment 1410182

He needs longer eyeashes too and maybe undereye fillers/fat grafts but idk how to morph that. If he acquires body halo through gymcelling and frauds to over 6 feet too, he'd definitely be a slayer. He actually has a good tall skull with decent ratios. His midface and fwhr ratios are slightly higher than ideal but still acceptable.

View attachment 1410182

yeah bro. i have chad potantiel. I see that but i need i couple of surgeries. good morph

yeah bro. i have chad potantiel. I see that but i need i couple of surgeries. good morph
I wouldn't bet on becoming chad because it depends on whether or not the surgeries go as planned and turn out harmoniously. But you'll definitely be above average facially as your flaws are fixable and pheno is still passable. Above average face+6 feet+body halo = IRL slayer. You don't need chad face to slay.

• +1
I wouldn't bet on becoming chad because it depends on whether or not the surgeries go as planned and turn out harmoniously. But you'll definitely be above average facially as your flaws are fixable and pheno is still passable. Above average face+6 feet+body halo = IRL slayer. You don't need chad face to slay.
im 5.10 but 6ft with shoes

• JFL
Reactions: samm735