Beard trimming...

autistic_tendencies

autistic_tendencies

Charisma Charm and Personality
When trimming your beard do you guys shave along your jawline or let it grow down your neck?

When trimming your beard do you guys shave along your jawline or let it grow down your neck?
neck hair are a looksmin, you should shave completely your neck until the jawline

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Shave until the jawline. If I'm not being lazy I'll also trim the beard down to heavy stubble daily as I think it looks way better.

Obv you wanna let it grow on your neck too if you have decent coverage on your face, looks masc and bad boyish

Literally every gl guy in hollywood and male models never do that gay contouring shit at the jawline

latest

Sexy-Chace-Crawford-Pictures.jpg

chris162616305.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Patient A, oldcell, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
Dont shave along the jawline, just let it grow and grow.

Obv you wanna let it grow on your neck too if you have decent coverage on your face, looks masc and bad boyish

Literally every gl guy in hollywood and male models never do that gay contouring shit at the jawline

latest

chris162616305.jpg
I would argue these guys would look better with a clean neck but regardless they can pull it off because they're lean and gl
if there's even a snowball's chance that you're gonna look like a neckbeard then shave the neck

I would argue these guys would look better with a clean neck but regardless they can pull it off because they're lean and gl
if there's even a snowball's chance that you're gonna look like a neckbeard then shave the neck

yeah bro just shave the jawline, bro

it always looks unnatural and gay

broadjawline-1.jpg

4f3b24f6ae414fa7e5e5a2972ce6f9d2.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deusmaximus

broadjawline-1.jpg

Dude you cherry picked two examples of guys with terrible looking beards. Picture both of them with hairy necks and they look even worse. Also doesn't help that they don't have defined jawlines and are trying to fraud jawline with beards. You can't tell when the jaw ends and the neck begins and the hair just accentuates that feature and makes everything look blended.

broadjawline-1.jpg

Hm, you used guys with high bf tho, doesn't count

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and LordNorwood
Imma give you a fact, beard looks better natural and this includes the cheek lines and the hair on the jaw and shit, as for the neck you can also leave it naturally as long as it doesnt start going all the way down to the point it looks like a jungle down there, i would say make sure it doesnt surpass your addams apple . Those guys that go to the barber and get this fucking super sharp lines look like clowns, its important to trimm it and keep the sides clean but dont do some dumb sharpening like some black people love to do .
Low Fade Line Up Edge Up Beard Luis Fontanez

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Looksmax305, lasthope and autistic_tendencies
Imma give you a fact, beard looks better natural and this includes the cheek lines and the hair on the jaw and shit, as for the neck you can also leave it naturally as long as it doesnt start going all the way down to the point it looks like a jungle down there, i would say make sure it doesnt surpass your addams apple . Those guys that go to the barber and get this fucking super sharp lines look like clowns, its important to trimm it and keep the sides clean but dont do some dumb sharpening like some black people love to do .View attachment 160234
The beard of the guy in your avi looks ideal tbh

Trimmed neat but not over done with rough edges

latest

chris162616305.jpg
Neck beard/stubble always looks like shit. They'd look 10000x better with a clean neck. Second guy is fucked regardless because of his eye area.

neck hair are a looksmin, you should shave completely your neck until the jawline
Should you cut the beard under your chin aswell?
I've always kept it.
Also, do you follow the jawline, or cut slightly under it?

Should you cut the beard under your chin aswell?
I've always kept it.
Also, do you follow the jawline, or cut slightly under it?
cut your beard so that the jawline appears nore defined in pictures

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
How do you do your beard?
Currently i use the 1.5mm for everywhere but the moustache since my hair is thicker in there, so i use a lower one 1mm. I prefer a short beard which gives you that nice shadow that women prefer, as for the lines on the cheeks i let them grow naturally and trimm the extra hair that starts growing with a machine, i do it by eye.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope and autistic_tendencies

Attachments

• 510E697B-3E0F-4EEF-9FD3-0ED40A9BC082.jpeg
    510E697B-3E0F-4EEF-9FD3-0ED40A9BC082.jpeg
    47.6 KB · Views: 76