• Woah
Reactions: User28823 and Esteban1997
op is a pussy

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, zura and 97baHater
Id fight that bear with my bare hands

• JFL
Reactions: User28823 and Deleted member 51576
cus he’s looked in a cage nigga in reality most grizzly bears will leave u alone if u play dead while it’s attacking u

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
Most women would rather go inside that cage with the bear than be outside with the man

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, Lysine and Kanye West's Cousin
WATCH THE VIDEO NIGGAS :feelswah:

Not as scary as men apparently, we are apex predators to women.

• JFL
They are but its because he's locked up and stressed,

Leave the bear bhais alone and they're cool. Never had a problem with them when I lived in an area with them
Well this just isn’t true. If you live in bear country and happen to be around a bear that is hungry or a mother bear, say your prayers.

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
Well this just isn’t true. If you live in bear country and happen to be around a bear that is hungry or a mother bear, say your prayers.
Yeah, it happens here in America as well. Some retarded tourist or hunter gets too close to a mother bear in the spring and gets mauled

• Woah
A russian scared of bears? Impossible!

• JFL
Yeah, it happens here in America as well. Some retarded tourist or hunter gets too close to a mother bear in the spring and gets mauled
The worst part about bears is that they don’t kill elegantly like big cats do… bears go for whatever.. your calves, your organs, your biceps/triceps. You’ll be feeling it and be in agony :(

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah and Lebron_James
The worst part about bears is that they don’t kill elegantly like big cats do… bears go for whatever.. your calves, your organs, your biceps/triceps. You’ll be feeling it and be in agony :(
They'll literally eat you alive man

Crazy Shit

• +1
They may rape you as well

• JFL
Reactions: User28823, Lebron_James and Deleted member 51576
put any wild animal in a cage like that and it will go crazy

• +1
put any wild animal in a cage like that and it will go crazy
Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in the cage :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Lysine
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Deleted member 51576
Seth MacFarlane was ahead of its time with pushing the dogpill and the bearpill.

depends on the type of panther.

jaguars are very brutal and cheetahs just take tears out their meals while chasing it.

• Woah
If you see a bear fighting me, then help the bear.

Not as scary as men apparently, we are apex predators to women.
we all know why women would choose animals like bears and tigers to be around.

Bear Size Comparison

Screenshot 2024 02 25 at 110144 PM

take the beastilitypill

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51576 and murdah
depends on the type of panther.

jaguars are very brutal and cheetahs just take tears out their meals while chasing it.
Jaguars don’t go for the jugular to kill their prey before eating it?

depends on the prey

if they prince from above then that is usually the case but sometimes they charge and tear their prey up

• Woah
depends on the prey

if they prince from above then that is usually the case but sometimes they charge and tear their prey up
same thing for leopards too

in fact i saw a clip on a snow leopard jump and drag it's prey more than 100 meters down a mountain before finishing it off

• +1
watch this on jaguars @Eternal_

• +1
They are just like big forest dogs....

• Woah
watch this on jaguars @Eternal_

God they are so beautiful. Yeah I was aware that they have the strongest bite force of all big cats.. so crazy! I didn’t know that their method of execution is by crushing the skull of prey!! :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
God they are so beautiful. Yeah I was aware that they have the strongest bite force of all big cats.. so crazy! I didn’t know that their method of execution is by crushing the skull of prey!! :soy:
it's brutal. I say a clip of capybara's skull being crushed to smithereens.

many animals have a very a certain brutality when they hunt and there isn't really an elegant way to go about it tbh espically when you see in person like I did on my trip.

orcas also can be very gruesome with their hunting methods and sometimes they torture prey for fun.

• +1
orcas also can be very gruesome with their hunting methods and sometimes they torture prey for fun.
MY FAVORITE ANIMAL EVERRRRRRR 😍😍😍 HIGH IQ TURBO MOGGERS OF THE OCEANS