Beat up a sandnigger tonight

Akhi

Akhi

cavill enthusiast
Was already angry at what those legit subhuman sandniggers did today in israel

I was at a bar when I greeted a girl I hooked up with in the past for like a month, this manlet arab whos currently getting with this slut tried to come up to me because he was probably feeling inadequate or something and tried to challenge me like the subhuman goatfucker he is

anyways, i bearhugged him and he couldnt move, after that i strangled his neck until he passed out, i was in such a rage i wouldve legit kept strangling him until this fucking waste of oxygen died, but someone luckily pulled me away and i snapped out of it (thank god that wasnt my intention at all)

i just have so much built up rage for muslims and sandniggers who dont even try to integrate into our society, they should worship our fucking feet because in their home country they wouldnt even be able to go to sleep without feeling hungry, europeans and our descendants build a vastly superior society but the cuck left keeps letting more subhumans into our countries

one of his friends stole my jacket while i was strangling him, after all thats all those sandniggers can do: stink, steal, rape and only try to start shit when they have a number advantage and just be a pain in the ass in general

total sandnigger death, im sorry for those people and muslims that come here and really try to integrate themselves, all the other ones should immediately be deported back

//rant

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: lightskinbengali, HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 21661 and 9 others
I try to make peace with them, many of them are good people. But some are just fucked.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
 ea2bec5a 4b96 49fe beb2 b9903864cba8

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Roquefort and Akhi
I try to make peace with them, many of them are good people. But some are just fucked.
too many of them, ive had more issues with them than good experiences

literally no other race or religion can compare

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, OGJBSLAYER, GriffithMaxx and 11 others
Based as fuck. But he should have shanked you and kicked your head in afterwards

• Hmm...
Reactions: Akhi

I was at a bar when I greeted a girl I hooked up with in the past for like a month, this manlet arab whos currently getting with this slut tried to come up to me because he was probably feeling inadequate or something and tried to challenge me like the subhuman goatfucker he is

anyways, i bearhugged him and he couldnt move, after that i strangled his neck until he passed out, i was in such a rage i wouldve legit kept strangling him until this fucking waste of oxygen died, but someone luckily pulled me away and i snapped out of it (thank god that wasnt my intention at all)

i just have so much built up rage for muslims and sandniggers who dont even try to integrate into our society, they should worship our fucking feet because in their home country they wouldnt even be able to go to sleep without feeling hungry, europeans and our descendants build a vastly superior society but the cuck left keeps letting more subhumans into our countries

one of his friends stole my jacket while i was strangling him, after all thats all those sandniggers can do: stink, steal, rape and only try to start shit when they have a number advantage and just be a pain in the ass in general

total sandnigger death, im sorry for those people and muslims that come here and really try to integrate themselves, all the other ones should immediately be deported back

//rant
probably larp but idc i hate sand niggers so much is unreal RIP TO MY RAVER SCENE HIPPIE GIRl

i miss her so muchhh bross

• +1
Reactions: mug and Deleted member 32973
Keep talking like that youll be left on the floor crying eventually

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort and st.hamudi but 6‘5
these people are legit not even human, who does things like that??? single digit IQ sheep braindead mentality
is the most enraging video i've ever seen lmao she was literally my type 😭 i will never understand how people side with muslim niggers after seeing this.

• +1
Akhi

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
nvm you like the normal ones yhat integrate sorry yea there is some turkroach phenos that act like pests

• +1
Keep talking like that youll be left on the floor crying eventually
ill beat up every single one of you subhumans

kys

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, st.hamudi but 6‘5, the BULL and 1 other person
Tales from timothy

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova

//rant
dnr but nice larp

//rant
I understand your hate against refugee’s
I even agree for the most part

but what has islam to do with that

I understand your hate against refugee’s
I even agree for the most part

but what has islam to do with that
islam goes against all the values and moral code westerners developed for centuries

its literally intrinsically anti science

and I hate people that base their wisdom and values on divine revelation, its just bullshit

//rant
I'm neither Arab nor Muslim but sandnigger but damn that's brutal I need to carry a knife jew controlled German whites like u might get a jew enhanced test rage

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort and Akhi
tales from mumbai

BASED AF.
We should initiate a holocaust for low-class immigrants in the west.
Those with high qualifications I have no problem with (like in Singapore).

I'm neither Arab nor Muslim but sandnigger but damn that's brutal I need to carry a knife jew controlled German whites like u might get a jew enhanced test rage
this isnt due to the palestinian conflict

its mostly due to my youth and my experience with sandniggers

Brutal how u are mad at hamas yet Jews sent all the goatfucker Syrians into ur country. Did u know merkel had Jewish ancestry?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44730

why don't u just say arabs

What did they do?
If you talk about the beheaded babies, it's a jewish lie.

Based af
sandniggers are gonna seethe in dms but fuck those monkeys

• +1
up to the 19th century yes, after that enlightenment and nationalism were the cornerstones of our superior society and values today
„superior“

highest purchasing power with highest depression rate in history, highest rate of cutting your dick off, testosterone decreasing, familiy unit destroyed, refugee crysis

JFL

and guess who is responsible for that
exactly…

jfl how is it not?
it does not contradict science
I base my opinions on empiriscm and hard facts, not some stupid fairytale book
u base your opinions on what they told u
If you talk about the beheaded babies, it's a jewish lie.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44730

//rant
Tales from the darkest sewers of mumbai.

• JFL
What he's a German?
A jew loving German, that's either a libtard or an Ashkenazi.
No wait, libtards are not allowed to be against non whites or muslims, that's muh racist and muh islamophobic.
So he's an Ashkenazi which means, i hope these Arabs mark your home with a Star of David :lul:
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/israel-star-of-david-berlin-germany-jews-mjdckqh99

• JFL
„superior“

highest purchasing power with highest depression rate in history, highest rate of cutting your dick off, testosterone decreasing, familiy unit destroyed, refugee crysis
western people and western societies have been dominating in economy, military, power and equality for like 300 years

why do you think that is?

refugee crisis is because your countrymen want to flee from the shitholes and abuse superior western social systems
JFL

and guess who is responsible for that
exactly…
who is? you think the jews? jfl
it does not contradict science
a lot of it does
u base your opinions on what they told u
no again I base my opinion on facts

why do you think the west, china, korea are all doing so much better than islam countries? hint: theres a common denominator, its that all those countries are non-religious politically

Based af
sandniggers are gonna seethe in dms but fuck those monkeys
This post is so funny when you know what the person behind it looks like :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Debetro
how are you not arab yet sandnigger, r u persian or what lmao

• JFL