Beat your women to "reset" them to factory settings

K

Kirby7000

Master
I can attest that hitting your women or roughing them up resets them back to feminine settings. My mom started acting erratic one day and swinging on me, so I grabbed her and swung her around like a rag doll (didnt even have to hit her). After she realized her efforts of bitting and stepping on my feet were worthless she gave up. Ever since then she has been cooking and cleaning again when she hasnt been. You guys defintely need to his these bitches. They are asking for it

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Aero, thugmaxxer2 and 12 others
BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thugmaxxer2, Gilbert_Durandal and Elias de God
Pray that bitch never poisons you or something

• +1
Reactions: captainlongnuts and Bars
Nicholas Cage Film GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Elias de God
I can attest that hitting your women or roughing them up resets them back to feminine settings. My mom started acting erratic one day and swinging on me, so I grabbed her and swung her around like a rag doll (didnt even have to hit her). After she realized her efforts of bitting and stepping on my feet were worthless she gave up. Ever since then she has been cooking and cleaning again when she hasnt been. You guys defintely need to his these bitches. They are asking for it
And then you fucked her afterwards

hey I got just the avatar for you..

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Kirby7000
Pimp slap a hoe with mustard on ur palm :chad:

Just slapped my cunt mom in the face. Will let you know updates

Just slapped my cunt mom in the face. Will let you know updates
she tried to start yelling but after this song played she shut up real quick. I think there is some merit to this

just punched two girls in the face (lightly ofc) and it turned them on.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars and bloomercel
just go to any bar and talk to a girl. Ask her if you can punch her in the face. When she says no do it anyway.

i actually used to hope a foid would try to front up to me so i could put her down. only ever got close with one squat chubby chick who tried to act like she knew more about my fav sport than me, tried the usual foid thing of talking down to a man but when i got real aggressive back she withdrew and tried to seek support from her friends and ended up just going separate ways. coward bitch.

• WTF
Reactions: Kirby7000
i actually used to hope a foid would try to front up to me so i could put her down. only ever got close with one squat chubby chick who tried to act like she knew more about my fav sport than me, tried the usual foid thing of talking down to a man but when i got real aggressive back she withdrew and tried to seek support from her friends and ended up just going separate ways. coward bitch.
def have to punch them in the jaw (lightly ofc). I punched a girls sister in the face infront of her and she got really excited didnt say scold me . I have a feeling there is some sex heading my way in the near future.

• JFL
Reactions: romanstock
def have to punch them in the jaw (lightly ofc). I punched a girls sister in the face infront of her and she got really excited didnt say scold me . I have a feeling there is some sex heading my way in the near future.

i wouldn't punch them just push them or arm lock/choke hold and throw them to the ground. bullying someone smaller than you like that is fun, idk why every guy doesn't do this to any woman who tries to front up at them. just shove them over it's not hard. no need to strike them.

i wouldn't punch them just push them or arm lock/choke hold and throw them to the ground. bullying someone smaller than you like that is fun, idk why every guy doesn't do this to any woman who tries to front up at them. just shove them over it's not hard. no need to strike them.
Have to change the world one slap at a time. I dont have any respect for pussies who won't correct their women

Users who are viewing this thread

Back