Beating your children is a crucial part of a child's healthy development

WORLDSTARHIPHOP

WORLDSTARHIPHOP

WORLDSTARHIPHOP
IF YOU DO NOT BEAT YOUR CHILDREN YOU ARE A FAILURE OF A PARENT AND SHOULD BE LOCKED AWAY FOR CHILD NEGLECT!

I will beat every future child I have. I will install fear into there souls for there own good. The fear of doing wrong. My children will be the best around town, never missing a day of home school, always being polite, trembling with fear when they see me.

My sister is a prime example of why you should beat your children. My sister is a gang member who runs drugs for blacks gangs in my neighborhood, and has been connected to 3 gang related homicides by police at the age of 14.

Due to her gang affiliations there have been 6 retaliation drive by shooting at my house this month alone. NOT ONE OF THE BULLETS HIT MY FUCKING GRANDMOTHER!

There is no more hope for her now. She is a lost cause and I cannot wait till she is killed in a gang related shooting. But this would not have been her fate if my father was not a low T bitch who was scared to beat his little princess. FUCK MY SISTER! FUCK MY DAD!

The only thing my parents have ever taught me is how you should not raise a child. My goal is to be the exact opposite of them in every way, everyday. I will not fail my children like they failed me. My children will fear me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Bluepill, chadpreetcel123 and 1 other person
my dad never beat me and soon I will mog the world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
my dad never beat me and soon I will mog the world
You are missing the most important stage of childhood development. You are a lost cause who will end up like my sister. There is no hope for you now. I am sorry.

You are missing the most important stage of childhood development. You are a lost cause who will end up like my sister. There is no hope for you now. I am sorry.
shut up faggot

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
shut up faggot
Shut your mouth you cockeyed donkey bitch. Beating your child is the most important part of childhood development. If you miss out on this crucial part you are destined for a fate like my sisters or worse. It is over for you. You might as well join a gang now and start smoking crystal meth.

Shut your mouth you cockeyed donkey bitch. Beating your child is the most important part of childhood development. If you miss out on this crucial part you are destined for a fate like my sisters or worse. It is over for you. You might as well join a gang now and start smoking crystal meth.
while you took shit from your dad i fought mine suck my dick

My dad regularly beat me up and my mom used to put chili powder in my mouth whenever I said something rude

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and FatJattMofo
My dad regularly beat me up and my mom used to put chili powder in my mouth whenever I said something rude
You are destined for great things. You will not suffer the same fate as my lawless sister.

Your sister is probably gang fucked everyday by the members, JFL

ur sisters a whore

batters me softly

At this point I don’t know what’s serious and what’s not on this site at this point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 2745 and didntreadlol
Last edited:
I agree beating is definitely necessary, especially for daughters. They should be raised very strictly, preferably in a high class area. Sons should get more freedom though, helicopter parenting or violence will make them mentalcels in the long run

If u repost that again I'll fist you :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
Sttt

• WTF
Reactions: SikKunt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
tumblr_mexm9k5F2I1ruyqizo3_400.gif

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and SikKunt
Batters me gently

Batters me softly

Batters me softly

Saving money to pay surgery for him is more important

I can see that you were never beaten as a child. You are incredibly impolite. You, sir, are a lost cause.

I can see that you were never beaten as a child. You are incredibly impolite. You, sir, are a lost cause.
I used to be beat. It was my sister who got out of it and she has turned into a total abomination. I do not mean to hurt anyone with this post. I do not support child abuse, I only support healthy beatings.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
I used to be beat. It was my sister who got out of it and she has turned into a total abomination. I do not mean to hurt anyone with this post. I do not support child abuse, I only support healthy beatings.
Got beaten tbh, as long as its just some slaps its fine, but not too violent