Beautiful people need a society of their own.beautiful seperatism.

yandex99

yandex99

Equinox
the amount of discrimination due to jealousy that beautiful men and women recieve is insane.

We should create a society for chadlite/staceylites+and leave the uglies to themselves since they clearly hate us or feel entitled to our bodies,when they don't get that just as their ugly asses don't want to fuck average or ugly people,we don't either.

These 'people'are against all moral aesthetic improvement of the genepool thru genetical engineering,they want everyone to be s hideous as themselves,look at how incels talk about genociding chads or how ugly women pretend to befriend beautiful women to sabotage them.

this society is ruled by uglies,and is made for uglies and is the anti-spartan anti-hellenist society that sought beauty in all things.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 14vic, silencio and nathan
this already exists, when i am in a food store i always height mog, but when i am in inner city im sub 5

the amount of discrimination due to jealousy that beautiful men and women recieve is insane.

We should create a society for chadlite/staceylites+and leave the uglies to themselves since they clearly hate us or feel entitled to our bodies,when they don't get that just as their ugly asses don't want to fuck average or ugly people,we don't either.

These 'people'are against all moral aesthetic improvement of the genepool thru genetical engineering,they want everyone to be s hideous as themselves,look at how incels talk about genociding chads or how ugly women pretend to befriend beautiful women to sabotage them.

this society is ruled by uglies,and is made for uglies and is the anti-spartan anti-hellenist society that sought beauty in all things.
yeah just say eugenics