Beauty do be coming from inside

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
Sometimes I see a chad and just by taking a glance at his skin glowing all over his body I can tell that it's not just skin care, not just diet.

It's rather his hormones working inside his body.

The hormone pill is the holy greal for someone like me who's profile is completely messed up and had sub 8 " stunted growth - minoxidil cel.

I can't do anything right now because of Coronavirus but I need hormones so bad.

Face translates to body and body translates to face. My hands are dry without collagen, and so is my face.

It's something within my body it's not just a matter of applying any cream jfl...

Nvm i don't want to say much else.

Hormones reign supreme.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, stuckneworleans and diggbicc
Once u reach a certain age, optimal hormones will come only from a good diet no matter how good ur genes are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RAITEIII and diggbicc
Once u reach a certain age, optimal hormones will come only from a good diet no matter how good ur genes are
Your AVI is similar to this
Unnamed 1

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RAITEIII and thickdickdaddy27
Just inject theory my hormones are shit right now unfortunately. That will probably be my major part of ascension jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and thickdickdaddy27
Just be yourself bro, everyone is beautiful in their own way.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6401
whos the femcel in ur avi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
The whole reason for attraction is indicators of health.
That is why when you are on something like NoFap, your hormones are regulated better, collagen production is improved and general health is improved which shows on the surface. The attraction men report from going on NoFap is not some magical pheromone or energy that is radiated, but their body showing internal signs of health on the outside.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, thickdickdaddy27 and RAITEIII
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RAITEIII
The whole reason for attraction is indicators of health.
That is why when you are on something like NoFap, your hormones are regulated better, collagen production is improved and general health is improved which shows on the surface. The attraction men report from going on NoFap is not some magical pheromone or energy that is radiated, but their body showing internal signs of health on the outside.
I don't know to what extent your hormones are affected by jerking off.

I usually tend to think that if you're experiencing those benefits is because in reality you have other underlying issues.

That is because although right now I do enjoy from a perceived better "general health" it definitely was not the case in the past. I could do it 5 times and my collagen and health kept being the same.

Instead now I get depressed, lose appetite, shit skin... But again, that didn't happen before, that doesn't happen when I have sex, so the problem lies somewhere else.

• +1
I don't know to what extent your hormones are affected by jerking off.

I usually tend to think that if you're experiencing those benefits is because in reality you have other underlying issues.

That is because although right now I do enjoy from a perceived better "general health" it definitely was not the case in the past. I could do it 5 times and my collagen and health kept being the same.

Instead now I get depressed, lose appetite, shit skin... But again, that didn't happen before, that doesn't happen when I have sex, so the problem lies somewhere else.
sex and masturbation are entire;y different, there is a thread here that explains this. Fapping nukes your androgen receptors responsible for many things including collagen production. Having sex a lot is fine, while fapping is not.

• +1
sex and masturbation are entire;y different, there is a thread here that explains this. Fapping nukes your androgen receptors responsible for many things including collagen production. Having sex a lot is fine, while fapping is not.
Link thread

• +1
  • +1
Source? And what certain age?
ain’t no source nigga I’m speaking from experience. I’d say 24-25 tops is when a poor diet starts taking its toll

• +1
ain’t no source nigga I’m speaking from experience. I’d say 24-25 tops is when a poor diet starts taking its toll
Damn so I need to jump on a diet asap jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and thickdickdaddy27
  • +1