Beauty in the eye of the beholder is a myth...

EverythingMattersCel

EverythingMattersCel

that bitch
Sometimes a low tier normie will get lucky and a becky is attracted to him. The truth is that it doesn't matter. It's not just about being seen as attractive by 1 foid... it's about passing the minimum looks threshold within her friendship group. If her friends reject you it's over. The foid is programmed to conform to group-think. She cannot be seen as a social pariah by dating a male that is perceived as low value to her friends.

If she chooses to date the low tier normie and her friends think she can do better... then the following will happen: they will talk behind her back, they will belittle her and she will ultimately dump him out of embarrassment.

Tips for passing the minimum threshold. The law of averages is important here. You should not be seen as repulsive to her friendship group but at least slightly above average to every member in ensuring no friction forms. Make sure you have good hygiene + groomed well, have clear skin + good collagen, 6ft+ at least, widespread pheno appeal and somewhat neurotypical. Even if you have an average FACE you can be accepted as long as you are relatively well-rounded...

• +1
Reactions: 000, Deleted member 5875, rentfreegigachad and 2 others
beauty is in the eyes

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Stare, poloralf and 4 others
be gl theory strikes again

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 5875
be gl theory strikes again

Yh but a lot of the people I see doing well at my uni aren't full-blown chad. Usually they are tall with average features, good harmony and neurotypical behaviour. They are high tier normies... ofc there are chads with harems of girls but this is the minority. I'm talking about a realistic base that a lot of us here can aspire to achieve...

• +1
Reactions: rentfreegigachad
Yh but a lot of the people I see doing well at my uni aren't full-blown chad. Usually they are tall with average features, good harmony and neurotypical behaviour. They are high tier normies... ofc there are chads with harems of girls but this is the minority. I'm talking about a realistic base that a lot of us here can aspire to achieve...
thats not beauty though thats just smv, being nt, and social status maxxing

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
If beauty really was in the eye of the beholder this site wouldnt exist.
Yo bro you got any tips for me getting girls? Im ugly tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
thats not beauty though thats just smv, being nt, and social status maxxing

Beauty in the eye of the beholder is not a myth in the sense that women have different preferences but most of the time these preferences are overlapping...

See this study:

They have no individuality...

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and JustBeCurry
Beauty in the eye of the beholder is not a myth in the sense that women have different preferences but most of the time these preferences are overlapping...

See this study:

They have no individuality...

ok thats actually really interesting, theoretically i can spread propaganda about indians and raise their smv and success high iq

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Sometimes a low tier normie will get lucky and a becky is attracted to him. The truth is that it doesn't matter. It's not just about being seen as attractive by 1 foid... it's about passing the minimum looks threshold within her friendship group. If her friends reject you it's over. The foid is programmed to conform to group-think. She cannot be seen as a social pariah by dating a male that is perceived as low value to her friends.

If she chooses to date the low tier normie and her friends think she can do better... then the following will happen: they will talk behind her back, they will belittle her and she will ultimately dump him out of embarrassment.

Tips for passing the minimum threshold. The law of averages is important here. You should not be seen as repulsive to her friendship group but at least slightly above average to every member in ensuring no friction forms. Make sure you have good hygiene + groomed well, have clear skin + good collagen, 6ft+ at least, widespread pheno appeal and somewhat neurotypical. Even if you have an average FACE you can be accepted as long as you are relatively well-rounded...
no beauty in the eye beholder for ur face

• Hmm...
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
ok thats actually really interesting, theoretically i can spread propaganda about indians and raise their smv and success high iq

You could infiltrate the Western movie or music industry and cast Indians for leading male protagonist roles. In time it would raise their appeal...

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and JustBeCurry
lol water is wet