BEAUTY IS ALL ABOUT WIDE BASICALLY WTF

godlikesz

godlikesz

extremely fuarking important basically , upper eyelidexposure , midface , forward growth , all kinda cope compared to "WIDE" fuarking WIDE (especially to normies)

that means wide eyebrows , wide eyes , wide mouth , wide face , wide neck , wide forehead , everything basically , jaw , chin , zygos exc
Wide nasal base
Compact slayer darredd
Jeff hot
wide nasal base (slightly big nose) can be attractive and masculine too
its all about WIDE basically , the more wide things u have in the face , the more ur attractive

This guy
look this cuck compared to the 3 above , he is not that ugly but he lacks wide features like mouth , eyes , cuck nose , narrow forehead, narrow face , narrow eyebrows , narrow chin exc

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Alvaro, thecel and 9 others
It is so over for Roshan, he needs to register an account on here so he can take looksmaxxing advice from @godlikesz

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, thecel, Solidcoin and 16 others
It is so over for Roshan, he needs to register an account so he can take looksmaxxing advice from @godlikesz
ethnics in general dont have wide features and stuff , thats the main reason they are unattractive , the coloring denies a lot tho obviously

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Short Ugly and Brown, Deleted member 6793 and 3 others
It is so over for Roshan, he needs to register an account on here so he can take looksmaxxing advice from @godlikesz
gay alien is ideal bro

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod and godlikesz
Im missing something the pic on the bottom looks way more masculine than those pretty boy e boy fagots, with the exception of Seid

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, Deleted member 6191, Incoming and 2 others
WIDE and FORWARD

• +1
Reactions: Alvaro, thecel, Chadlitecel and 3 others
ethnics in general dont have wide features and stuff , thats the main reason they are unattractive , the coloring denies a lot tho obviously

You're obviously either trolling, retarded, or a combination of both. Roshan MOGS everyone of those subhumans with the exception of Jeff. His coloring is objectively far superior, keep lurking and learning before posting garbage threads.

Iv never seen a more punchable bitch face

Attachments

• compact slayer darredd.png
    compact slayer darredd.png
    13.5 KB · Views: 67
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bhad, CursedOne, jordanbarrettisgod and 2 others
You're obviously either trolling, retarded, or a combination of both. Roshan MOGS everyone of those subhumans with the exception of Jeff. His coloring is objectively far superior, keep lurking and learning before posting garbage threads.
he probably mogs left , but not center and jeff , u probably ethnic too thats why u defend him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Moggy
What? Long midface are common in Caucasian phenos, not ethnic ones. Yes curries have bad coloring and usually recessed lateral and infraorbitals, but good FWHRs are more common than in Caucasian phenos.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Deleted member 6793, Deleted member 6191 and 4 others
I need colored eyes

he probably mogs left , but not center and jeff , u probably ethnic too thats why u defend him

You would have been perm banned on the spot for spewing such nonsense on peak lookism.

He has the ideal med coloring, something millions of whites across the west desperately try to get by tanning.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6793, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 3702 and 1 other person
Thats why I cant leave this forum and it lives rent free. Hilarious posts and theories all the time

• JFL
Reactions: bhad
What? Long midface are common in Caucasian phenos, not ethnic ones. Yes curries have bad coloring and usually recessed lateral and infraorbitals, but good FWHRs are more common than in Caucasian phenos.
yeah but they dont have like wide necks , wide chin , wide jaw , these are more common in caucasian people

godlikesz

• Love it
Reactions: godlikesz
You would have been perm banned on the spot for spewing such nonsense on peak lookism.

He has the ideal med coloring, something millions of whites across the west desperately try to get by tanning.
he is a narrow ethnic beta cuck , case closed
Keep thinking
keep thinking this guy is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 6475, Deleted member 6793 and 2 others
yeah but they dont have like wide necks , wide chin , wide jaw , these are more common in caucasian people
Wide necks are quite common in my school (full of Indians) but yes, a square chin and wide jaw is less common. It’s over for most of them tbh I feel bad.

Water is wet
Dn rd

D7GSA1oUEAMn47
Franciscopolas3
Original 16
Dc228f84c7b916bed17c3da9d355eb84
7aa5690c8936b0146e82ec220c85b0a4
B9bd14bbe606387d8bc1599936144fcd
Dcf5b519b87668f2e94ad62ae927de8a

You used some hindu dindu as example to prove your point. Use some real chads instead.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6793, goodman78, godlikesz and 3 others
another unsuccessful attempt at simplifying (male) attraction theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245, SoyGune, DrTony and 2 others
Nasal base must be narrow and the rest must be wide

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, godlikesz and randomvanish
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677, Amnesia, Moggy and 2 others
Wide necks are quite common in my school (full of Indians) but yes, a square chin and wide jaw is less common. It’s over for most of them tbh I feel bad.
thats why the guy named salludon and ur profile pic are special and god tier between ethnics , they have chin and jaw
WIDE FRAME AND WIDE DICK

Half of these guys dont even have narrow face tbh
only first and justin bieber

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677
Aside from chin, I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Wide jaws and necks are all more common in black people.

Aside from chin, I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Wide jaws and necks are all more common in black people.
i mean curries , they have bad lower thirds in general

The second and third guy look like shit

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz
WIDE FRAME AND WIDE DICK

Half of these guys dont even have narrow face tbh
Most of them have below bizygomatic width. All what saves them is that their faces are relatively shorter.

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
they have insane PSL features , pls bro
I'm exaggerating, but they don't have wide appeal slayers like prime Chico or Bomer (even though he's gay) have

• +1
I'm exaggerating, but they don't have wide appeal slayers like prime Chico or Bomer (even though he's gay) have
maybe but thats because they have the rare gay alien pheno like jordan barrett
Jordy

Wide dick too. But nostrils shouldn't be too wide.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
Cope

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Moggy and godlikesz
Wide dick too. But nostrils shouldn't be too wide.
wide shoulders , wide ribcage , wide everything basically , only the waist and the hips should be narrow ^^ nostrils wide like the 3 guys above is fine , is masculine trait

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
@SubhumanCurrycel - OP is shitting on your idol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, SubhumanCurrycel and godlikesz
Just have:

• Wide bizygomatic
  • Wide jaw
  • Wide chin
  • Wide PFL
  • Wide mouth
  • Wide Forehead
  • Wide skull
  • Wide clavicles
  • Wide Ribcage
  • Wide dick
Bro

• +1
Reactions: Hades, didntreadlol and godlikesz
Just have:

• Wide bizygomatic
  • Wide jaw
  • Wide chin
  • Wide PFL
  • Wide mouth
  • Wide Forehead
  • Wide skull
  • Wide clavicles
  • Wide Ribcage
  • Wide dick
Bro
Barrett all
barrett have all , probably dick too thats why he 8 PSL beast

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Over and didntreadlol
  • +1
Reactions: godlikesz and didntreadlol
Just have:

• Wide bizygomatic
  • Wide jaw
  • Wide chin
  • Wide PFL
  • Wide mouth
  • Wide Forehead
  • Wide skull
  • Wide clavicles
  • Wide Ribcage
  • Wide dick
Bro
I just have mouth, forehead and dick.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TURBO, didntreadlol and godlikesz
extremely fuarking important basically , upper eyelidexposure , midface , forward growth , all kinda cope compared to "WIDE" fuarking WIDE (especially to normies)

that means wide eyebrows , wide eyes , wide mouth , wide face , wide neck , wide forehead , everything basically , jaw , chin , zygos exc
View attachment 403741 View attachment 403742View attachment 403744wide nasal base (slightly big nose) can be attractive and masculine too
its all about WIDE basically , the more wide things u have in the face , the more ur attractive

View attachment 403752look this cuck compared to the 3 above , he is not that ugly but he lacks wide features like mouth , eyes , cuck nose , narrow forehead, narrow face , narrow eyebrows , narrow chin exc
SOO girth over length... never would have guessed.

• +1
Jef Seid’s hair looks so fucking gay, truly reminds me of how every 15 year old emo kid would wear their hair back in high school. Jeff would look better with literally any other hairstyle lmao

• JFL
Roshan would slap you and send you spinning across the room.

He's a natural born Chad who fucks Stacies, you rot here and bark for ethnics. He mogs Jeff Seid into oblivion.

• JFL
Wide = bones and bones = attractive

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and godlikesz