14ab08bf82d07a06e2259801aff35f8f.jpg

9781626237520_c061_f005.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2733, Copemaxxing, Lev Peshkov and 8 others
I unironically used to believe that

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, SadnessWYJ, AutisticBeaner and 4 others
That actually kinda makes sense when you realize that women only see Chads as human beings

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, Pumanator, Mr.cope and 3 others
That actually kinda makes sense when you realize that women only see Chads as human beings

Let's be real nobody here sees the girl at the bottom as human either. :lul: The top one tho...absolute divinely created maxilla

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 4310
Let's be real nobody here sees the girl at the bottom as human either. :lul: The top one tho...absolute divinely created maxilla
My maxilla looks exactly like hers but my chin isn't as forward grown

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

The beholder can nudge people up or down a point or two

The beerholder on the other hand, that really changes things

My maxilla looks exactly like hers but my chin isn't as forward grown

Bro get your mandible fixed ASAP. You're wasting your potential

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 4310
Bro get your mandible fixed ASAP. You're wasting your potential
I have good mandible lenght but I need a genio for a more projected chin + vertical chin lenght, it would ascend me hard.

I have good mandible lenght but I need a genio for a more projected chin + vertical chin lenght, it would ascend me hard.

Do you have an X-ray? Your mandible might be downgrown, which always needs to be corrected imo. But yea get something for the chin too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Do you have an X-ray? Your mandible might be downgrown, which always needs to be corrected imo. But yea get something for the chin too.
Idk my gonial angle is within the good range ie somewhere around 115 degrees. I thought that I had an overbite but it turns out that the ortho didn't think so.

I just have a suboptimal chin which keeps my my lower third from being good.

If beauty wasn't in the eye of the beholder, you all could easily agree upon whether O'Pry, Barret or Lachowski was the best looking one. Yet you can't, because you are arguing over your own subjective tastes that differ massively from one another.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 4310, Mr.cope and 1 other person
If beauty wasn't in the eye of the beholder, you all could easily agree upon whether O'Pry, Barret or Lachowski was the best looking one. Yet you can't, because you are arguing over your own subjective tastes that differ massively from one another.

Chad, chad or chad

Yeah, i'm sure a lot of women would choose a 5'4 balding Indian janitor over O'pry.

Even as a kid I didn't believe it when people told me I was beautiful ngl

btw what's the name of the foid in the pic? I'd like to see her front profile

It’s all about personality

Thylane Blondeau. I want to lick her maxilla ngl.
damn, legit 8 PSL. Girls like this wouldn't even touch me if their life depended on it.

damn, legit 8 PSL. Girls like this wouldn't even touch me if their life depended on it.

I actually was friends with a turbo stacy like that for a while no lie. :lul: These foids are usually so satisfied and so content with their life that they don't feel the need to let out frustrations on anyone, they're overdosed on happiness every day. But yea no chance of sex tho megalul.

• +1
low gonial angle just looks sooo good on both men and women

veronika-loubry-et-patrick-blondeau-divorcent.jpg

Here are her parents btw. :lul: Definitely good looking but high tier normies at best. Also the wife mogs her husband ngl.

• +1