Beauty is in the EYE

Hector

Hector

Ultraesthetics
After all this time it looks like blue pilled people wasnt that far away from the truth

• +1
Reactions: Alexios, angelo, InZayn and 5 others
perfect eyes have and will keep on saving peeople with shit features

• +1
Reactions: Alexios, angelo, Manana and 3 others
Everything matters. It's just that eyes are the most major factor and it can make up for alot of flaws.

• +1
Reactions: angelo, william, Subhuman trash and 1 other person
Everything matters. It's just that eyes are the most major factor and it can make up for alot of flaws.

The thing eye area gives info about your genetics, jaw, cheekbones... are more about the environment.

Eye are is like the height of the face, is mostly genetics and both extreme important.

• +1
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 685
The thing eye area gives info about your genetics, jaw, cheekbones... are more about the environment.

Eye are is like the height of the face, is mostly genetics and both extreme important.
1 crazy thing tho. My dad had crazy subhuman upper eyelid exposure and my mom has upped eyelids too yet mine are almost fully hooded. Could it be testosterone or maybe just maybe because I squinted alot and frowned? Afterall my dad always looked low T and I look alot more masculine than him so perhaps it was always in his genetic potential. I can PM pics to confirm

1 crazy thing tho. My dad had crazy subhuman upper eyelid exposure and my mom has upped eyelids too yet mine are almost fully hooded. Could it be testosterone or maybe just maybe because I squinted alot and frowned? Afterall my dad always looked low T and I look alot more masculine than him so perhaps it was always in his genetic potential. I can PM pics to confirm
If you want feel free, but again eye area specialy upper eyelid exposure is genetics, look pics of yourself with 1 or 2 years old

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
the only good feature i have are my eyes, theyre above average.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
Same thing here. I have the most hooded eyes and most prominent brow ridge in my family. Everyone else, even my younger brother, has horrible upper eyelid exposure.

• +1
Pm me im curious lol

• +1
Why do I feel a bit intimated and inferior while looking at those eyes?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 685
Just have blue eyes bro

its fucking over, I have shit eye area

And unfortunately there's no surgery to get hunter eyes

• +1
Reactions: Nobody96 and Deleted member 1560
Mailman sends his regards.

the thing about eye area is that in 90% of cases you can see someones eye area alone and know how ugly or attractive the rest of the face is.
with these, even if we didnt know who they were we can tell they are attractive.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: angelo, RAITEIII, InZayn and 1 other person
the thing about eye area is that in 90% of cases you can see someones eye area alone and know how ugly or attractive the rest of the face is.
with these, even if we didnt know who they were we can tell they are attractive.
then why am i still ugly

Good Eye area and lower third is all you need in order to be above average.

Good Eye area and lower third is all you need in order to be above average.
Bullshit. It is all about midface ratio and harmony
Bullshit. There was a guy in the psl community that had amazing eyes mog everything but his chin and jaw are recessed. He woild send his eyes to girls but when he showed them his whole face he is blocked lmfao

My eye area is pretty top tier. But nevertheless I am ethnic.

most important thing is to have hooded eyes, all the other eye-flaws won't be enough to kill you after that

you will look weak and ugly no matter what if your fwhr is low though

I have perfect color + good supras. However horrible undereyes.

It's sabotaging

Attachments

• 20230710_233737.jpg
    20230710_233737.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: angelo