Beauty is not in the eye of the beholder, you’re just mentally or physically ill

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Beautiful 99.999% of the time means the ability to have many children compared to other people.

So if you are attracted to stuff that could mean low fertility in women (large chin, facial asymmetry, big feet, narrow hips, thick eyebrows, dark skin, 5th grade breasts) then it’s not your “preference”, there’s just something wrong with you.

It’s the same as being a faggot, something just went wrong. You aren’t supposed to be attracted to that because it’s unproductive. Now can you be attracted to that? Sure, but don’t say that it’s a preference, you’re just mentally or physically ill and I would recommend that you work on that.

Kinda like when women take birth control and then find Justin Bieber attractive instead of masc chad next door. You’re the same except you just eat too much soy.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrisonMike, Lolcel, kalefartbomb and 13 others
Over for KHHV chadlites

• JFL
Reactions: PrisonMike, Finita Est, Deleted member 9670 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, pizza and grimy
Narrow hips are good for frame and dark skin is a dimorphic trait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
  • +1
Reactions: R@m@, Deleted member 7029, eduardkoopman and 3 others
Its true retard.If you are talking about women then I agree but still dark skin fetish exists
Yeah I know I just said come on because you didn’t realize it was about women

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
liking shit tier women is just a coping mechanism for ugly guys so they won't face rejection with actual good looking women

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 7029, Lihito and 2 others
liking shit tier women is just a coping mechanism for ugly guys so they won't face rejection with actual good looking women
exactly. I think fat fetish is one of those mechanisms. Proof is that no woman on this planet has a fat fetish.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Julian
the based department is calling, will you pick up?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11479 and .*my*.
Me when my friends ask why I keep sleeping with chubby girls & I respond with "I prefer them"

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
Me when my friends ask why I keep sleeping with chubby girls & I respond with "I prefer them"
dodged a bullet there

• JFL
Reactions: grimy
This post is extremely based. No wonder soys absolutely hate evolutionary psychology and blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344 and .*my*.
Yeah I prefer face over body.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: .*my*. and datboijj
Who hurt you ? I like tall women with big hands :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7253
Who gives a fuck what your preferences are. The whole point of looking better is to be attractive enough to be with whoever you want to.

• +1
Reactions: Finita Est and Deleted member 12344