Kraken
small skull, decent frame, god tier face offsets this
name checks out
Never began for manlets

Gigachad with universal appeal

His eyes are ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
he is 174cm, the left girl is closer to the camera, has better posture and has angle advantage (the pic is tilted to the right which helps her), not to mention the possibility of heels so he is getting really screwed over, the right girl well is just an outlier not many girls are that height

so in the end one girl is pretty much unseen outside height wise, the other has all the factors in her favour plus she might be tall herself

most girls would not look like that next to him irl and would not think he's THAT manlet and his face would probably win out most of the time to dem

he is 174cm, the left girl is closer to the camera, has better posture and has angle advantage (the pic is tilted to the right which helps her), not to mention the possibility of heels so he is getting really screwed over, the right girl well is just an outlier not many girls are that height

so in the end one girl is pretty much unseen outside height wise, the other has all the factors in her favour plus she might be tall herself

most girls would not look like that next to him irl and would not think he's THAT manlet and his face would probably win out most of the time to dem
Dnrd

like op

coincidence? I dont think so
you're a late 20's khhv and i have a gf so what really matters in the end? not to mention you have a bad frame whilst on discord ive been told i have a good frame for my height :feelsgood:

you're a late 20's khhv and i have a gf so what really matters in the end?
your hand doesn't count as GF, I have to disappoint you.

I know aou long enough matey, you can try this on greycels. They will hang on every word of yours

your hand doesn't count as GF, I have to disappoint you.

I know aou long enough matey, you can try this on greycels. They will hang on every word of yours
nigga treats this forum like real life :ROFLMAO:

"i know you long enough" nigga your english is so bad we never had convos

keep stalking me because you hold actual grudges instead of seeing that you yourself are the problem :feelsgood:

ok, another lie, nothing new from a chap like you

indeed, im the problem said a guy from whom his so called friend distanced himself

keep making threads about me obsessed rice
we never had deep convos

you are crazy do you want to have sex w me? :ROFLMAO:

u have made 100 guess the user threads on me

this is all pointless in the end i dont care you just spam me till i HAVE to respond just because i dislike not confronting people

you must discussed Kierkegaard or Nietzsche with Monk, that might be the reason for your behavior

dont cheer yourself up, im chad only

not that you have less and another million replies in my threads
heath ledger joker GIF