Beauty standards are not universal

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Yes there are some faces Who are objectively Better than others but people can still be attracted to faces Who don't match that beauty standard. It's not Always a matter of being a oofie doofie, Money or connections. Some girls genuinely like faces that aren't considered gl by our standards

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Acion, try2beme and 1 other person
Some girls genuinely like faces that aren't considered gl by our standards
and these types of situations happen from prior trauma
a girl with daddy issues will find people who look like her father attractive, even if he is by definition ugly.

healthy people will nearly always look for similar types of looks & health indicators.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
and these types of situations happen from prior trauma
a girl with daddy issues will find people who look like her father attractive, even if he is by definition ugly.

healthy people will nearly always look for similar types of looks & health indicators.
What is healthy by your definiton?? Someone Who has been conditioned to like a certain type of face?? For example, to me, someone like Adriana lima isn't how i would Imagine my Ideal gf, even though i understand She has all the features Who are worshipped by the model industry and media.

What is healthy by your definiton?? Someone Who has been conditioned to like a certain type of face?? For example, to me, someone like Adriana lima isn't how i would Imagine my Ideal gf, even though i understand She has all the features Who are worshipped by the model industry and media.
someone who is physically healthy & has not gone through any sorts of childhood trauma.

this is most commonly seen in rich women living in the 1st world countries and guess what? they all have the same types.
sure maybe they aren't exactly the same, but they are very similar.

For example, to me, someone like Adriana lima isn't how i would Imagine my Ideal gf, even though i understand She has all the features Who are worshipped by the model industry and media.
also, this is normal.
mostly incels find her attractive and well.. by my definition they aren't healthy.

you seem more mentally stable than most so this is normal, physically healthy though? well i can't tell whether it's your genes or health.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
I say this all the time just to get laughed at by incels who never put themself out there

Yes there are some faces Who are objectively Better than others but people can still be attracted to faces Who don't match that beauty standard. It's not Always a matter of being a oofie doofie, Money or connections. Some girls genuinely like faces that aren't considered gl by our standards
Wait are u the guy who went clubbing and cold approached many foids? I recognize the pfp.

If that is the case would love to see more threads with videos or stories on how it goes

damn nigga finna drown in this water

• JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG