Because of OCD feeling uncomfortable to get new matches in dating sites and more anxious to message them

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

I swipe right on 0,12% of females in Tinder
As unconventionally attractive chronologically twice older man who in dating sites searching only girls 18-22yo, I not getting many matches, what is depressing, but every of those matches is joyful event. But last year, when started to use new photocamera, and with new photos, after unsuccesfull half of matchless month in Tinder spent in Europe and Latin America, set location to China, where always getting matches, and got one soon, nasty thing happened, triggering OCD intrusive thoughts and feelings, themed about emotional/symbolical contamination. By it, various things I started to feel about being contaminated, and one of them is getting matches in dating sites. So now as result feeling not only depressed when not getting matches, but also uncomfortable when sometimes do get, and it makes me even more anxious to talk with those new matches, while already having social anxiety. And to that match I got in happening of triggering event, I still didn't messaged, while she so cute and looks potentially one of best matches I ever got. Because her happening as match also acted as sort of counter-attack against triggering event, she symbolically became purificator from contamination, and if I loose her after us failing to fit each other's requirements - thats not only sad - that makes triggering event even more symbolically polluting and me drowning deeper in filth this evil world is pouring on me

Z

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim and joeveniro
nigga what

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901 and Acne Victim
nigga what
Need psychotherapy. But then therapist will be cuck in relations with ugly old roastie, and tell me to lower standards and go for "women my age"

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
you are a schizo so you got to be slavic

mentally ill genes run deep in der untermensch lands

• JFL
Reactions: joeveniro
You are doing it wrong, lol. Instagram/Facebook/Twitter/Tiktok is the way to go, dating apps will never lead you to anything romantically or sexually. I've talked with multiple JB's before where they openly told me the had relationship with older men once ( like OLDER men, 35, 30, when then were just ~~16 ).
Having a presentable high-class looking profile will greatly help you, the ones who will inherently be interested in you will be girls with no dad parental figure ( unironically ) so looking like a respectable good looking dad will be the way to go.

you are a schizo so you got to be slavic

mentally ill genes run deep in der untermensch lands
My parents have no mental problems

Mentally crippled by lonely teen years

Blame foids

You are doing it wrong, lol. Instagram/Facebook/Twitter/Tiktok is the way to go, dating apps will never lead you to anything romantically or sexually. I've talked with multiple JB's before where they openly told me the had relationship with older men once ( like OLDER men, 35, 30, when then were just ~~16 ).
Having a presentable high-class looking profile will greatly help you, the ones who will inherently be interested in you will be girls with no dad parental figure ( unironically ) so looking like a respectable good looking dad will be the way to go.
Already did facebook, messaged ~100 lithuanian foids ~15-20yo, just very minimal positive attention, and no action

My parents have no mental problems

Mentally crippled by lonely teen years

Blame foids
so slavic? of course.

not a single user from eastern europe is mentally sane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back