Beckies are always scared of me

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

Femalegaze maxxed to rope
I be all friendly and shit to them and they give the scared look when i go 'hi how are you' after like 4-6 days i seeing them.

I honestly don't get it, it's like they get more terrified the more they know me. Like their eyes are open n shit:feelswhat:

It's always the fucking beckies too, stacy is just nice to me but never made any progress though.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, truthhurts, iloveboobs and 6 others
one reason only

you are inceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel

they no like incel :fuk: sadge

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, truthhurts, iloveboobs and 3 others
one reason only

you are inceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel

they no like incel :fuk: sadge
It's brutal autism pill.😢

I don't get it. They're friendly or neutral to begin with but they start acting like I'm about to kill them after a while.

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and scrunchables
You are just autistic I saw you, you look good and you're tall :3

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, truthhurts, iloveboobs and 2 others
It's brutal autism pill.😢

I don't get it. They're friendly or neutral to begin with but they start acting like I'm about to kill them after a while.
Yeah, sounds like autism. I don't know if people can improoooov out of it or not

• So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded?
You are just autistic I saw you, you look good and you're tall :3
I never once mentioned hitler or unabomber or whatever. Was constantly reminding myself 'no weird talk'

Yeah, sounds like autism. I don't know if people can improoooov out of it or not
i think it's basically impossible. Just gotta be chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: scrunchables and Rea
I never once mentioned hitler or unabomber or whatever. Was constantly reminding myself 'no weird talk'

i think it's basically impossible. Just gotta be chad
lol reminds me of one of my friends. I think he only got a minor case tho which is why he still gets slays, being low inhib helps

• +1
I honestly don't get it, it's like they get more terrified the more they know me. Like their eyes are open n shit:feelswhat:
brutal shit never happened to me, maybe its just your vibe thats off

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and Imretarded?
@Imretarded? lowkey, you should make a video of yourself just talking as if you were talking to someone else. I think the roots of your turboautism would become extremely apparent.

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and Imretarded?
I don't know which beckies you are referring to, since Megan Fox is a beckie to you, I will assume that they are not very attractive girls.
In your case it could be autism, but beckies generally behave worse than the more attractive ones even with handsome males.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: iloveboobs, Bomber517 and Imretarded?
lol reminds me of one of my friends. I think he only got a minor case tho which is why he still gets slays, being low inhib helps
lucky for him
Fuck vibes. Abusers and even Rapists and murderers get play, how convenient that their 'vibes' detector turns off for them but goes apeshit when talking to awkward males.

@Imretarded? lowkey, you should make a video of yourself just talking as if you were talking to someone else. I think the roots of your turboautism would become extremely apparent.
I've made youtube videos before. I can tell im not that fun to talk to
I don't know which beckies you are referring to, since Megan Fox is a beckie to you, I will assume that they are not very attractive girls.
In your case it could be autism, but beckies generally behave worse than the more attractive ones even with handsome males.
oh my fucking god, it's called a joke. 'oh haha megan fox is beckie'

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, scrunchables and Darkeningstar
oh my fucking god, it's called a joke. 'oh haha megan fox is beckie'
It was a premise, not a passive aggressive attack, then I am not sure if it's a joke. It might not be important.

• So Sad
It was a premise, not a passive aggressive attack, then I am not sure if it's a joke. It might not be important.
Sorry for getting angry at you

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I've made youtube videos before. I can tell im not that fun to talk to
Understood bhai. If you can looksmax to cl tier you can probably cancel out the autism

• +1
Understood bhai. If you can looksmax to cl tier you can probably cancel out the autism
I need to looksmax to 7psl/9/10 looks. I need every inch of looks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and scrunchables
However, I wrote that because I also had similar experiences, and cumulative feedback over the years ruled out the possibility of being physically repulsive.
Especially with girls tending toward the ugly, and with girls who had known me for a while, as classmates.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: scrunchables, truthhurts, Imretarded? and 1 other person
However, I wrote that because I also had similar experiences, and cumulative feedback over the years ruled out the possibility of being physically repulsive.
Especially with girls tending toward the ugly, and with girls who had known me for a while, as classmates.
It's the fucking ick. They hate neurodivergent people.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: scrunchables, Darkeningstar and iloveboobs
jover, go on duolicious i guess

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and scrunchables
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, scrunchables and iloveboobs
  • +1
It's the fucking ick. They hate neurodivergent people.
I was treated as mtn by classmates and chadlite by strangers, whereas in contexts where non-neurotypicality was more evident even those who didn't know me didn't treat me great, and I can mask often and well.
I know why it happened, but sometimes it's not easy to behave as is considered "right"

• +1
  • So Sad
I was treated as mtn by classmates and chadlite by strangers, whereas in contexts where non-neurotypicality was more evident even those who didn't know me didn't treat me great, and I can mask often and well.
I know why it happened, but sometimes it's not easy to behave as is considered "right"
Fuck them normies:feelswhat:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, scrunchables and Darkeningstar
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables, iloveboobs and Darkeningstar
I be all friendly and shit to them and they give the scared look when i go 'hi how are you' after like 4-6 days i seeing them.

It's always the fucking beckies too, stacy is just nice to me but never made any progress though.
They’re in shock from your peak femboy gaze moggertivity. Look at how girls react to chads on Omegle that’s how they react to you. Me personally if I was a girl and I saw your peak femboy build I’d cream my pants in shock

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69, scrunchables, iloveboobs and 2 others
stop saying hi to them, ignore them entirely and when they look at you, look afraid or disgusted.
it will work

• JFL
Okay okay will do

@Darkeningstar It's the smallest shit that gets them off, they just start treating you like shit
The first impression is, needless to say, important. The times when social judgment was neutral, I went by "slayer," in those cases even acting like a retard didn't make the attraction wane.

• +1
  • Woah
They’re in shock from your peak femboy gaze moggertivity. Look at how girls react to chads on Omegle that’s how they react to you. Me personally if I was a girl and I saw your peak femboy build I’d cream my pants in shock
Sadly im not femboy gaze maxxed in public. I'd get VERY different reactions lol
stop saying hi to them, ignore them entirely and when they look at you, look afraid or disgusted.
it will work
woman: hello imretarded
me: :eek: GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FAT HOE:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
The first impression is, needless to say, important. The times when social judgment was neutral, I went by "slayer," in those cases even acting like a retard didn't make the attraction wane.
shit man. mirin. Tbh i feel depressed in public lately. Its hard to be retard now
post results
use pics I already have?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PARISIEN, Darkeningstar and scrunchables
Sadly im not femboy gaze maxxed in public. I'd get VERY different reactions lol

shit man. mirin. Tbh i feel depressed in public lately. Its hard to be retard now

use pics I already have?
Wdym in public what’s the difference at home do your parents not allow it?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded? and scrunchables
the dark triad works

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and truthhurts
lowk being kinda rude and disrespectful is rizzy, obv not as extreme as "fuck off fatass" but mean in a funny way can tickle that pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ghoulish, Imretarded? and truthhurts
  • +1
Reactions: PARISIEN and truthhurts