Becky stares at my dick every single day.

NateJacobs

NateJacobs

At the mercy of God, Jesus Christ
This thicc 9/10 body LTB every single day stares at my dick and it makes me so uncomfortable. She literally has no shame AT ALL. Doesn’t even try and hide it and i’m sitting there like why..

It’s been going on since school started it’s so odd it’s even worse when i wear grey sweats and the funny thing is i fraud my print im a grower. She will literally stare for a solid 10 SECONDS and DOESNT CARE. She hangs out with a bunch of LTNs and is the only girl in the group anytime a guy who’s actually gl goes near her she can’t help but just stare. I guess she’s used to LTNs showing her attention but i’m not even a real mogger rn i think she’s just ultra horny. I literally NEVER give her eye contact. At first i had to see if i was being schizo or not and sure enough her eyes were right on my dick and then instantly grabs her phone. Weird asf.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45175, RAMU KAKA, bloomercel and 2 others
then fuck her idiot

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 45175, Jamaldickjavontus, Saggitarian and 9 others
then fuck her idiot
Nigga she’s a LTB max in the face i considered it but when i see her face i genuinely start tweaking hella acne and just looks weird

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 29167, RAMU KAKA and 3 others
Nigga she’s a LTB max in the face i considered it but when i see her face i genuinely start tweaking hella acne and just looks weird
ur gay if u care about face for ons

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, sozz, RAMU KAKA and 5 others
ur gay if u care about face for ons

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, FacialStructure404, RAMU KAKA and 3 others
make her your girlfriend and slip accutane into her drinks or something. She'll become a htb and your invesment will have payed off.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Deleted member 40986, RAMU KAKA and 5 others
make her your girlfriend and slip accutane into her drinks or something. She'll become a htb and your invesment will have payed off.
it’s not JYST acne her genuine bones aswell it’s just not it bro

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
This thicc 9/10 body LTB every single day stares at my dick and it makes me so uncomfortable. She literally has no shame AT ALL. Doesn’t even try and hide it and i’m sitting there like why..

It’s been going on since school started it’s so odd it’s even worse when i wear grey sweats and the funny thing is i fraud my print im a grower. She will literally stare for a solid 10 SECONDS and DOESNT CARE. She hangs out with a bunch of LTNs and is the only girl in the group anytime a guy who’s actually gl goes near her she can’t help but just stare. I guess she’s used to LTNs showing her attention but i’m not even a real mogger rn i think she’s just ultra horny. I literally NEVER give her eye contact. At first i had to see if i was being schizo or not and sure enough her eyes were right on my dick and then instantly grabs her phone. Weird asf.
How are frauding your print?

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
Paper bag boyo

then fuck her idiot
He's the type of guy who will post on soydit and ask if a girl is interested in him after sucking his dick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Obito and RAMU KAKA
a girl with acne is the biggest failo ever

Kill yourself fakecel
Stupid ass nigger award

bs. If she had a 9/10 thick body you would've slayed it.

U rather do her or your hand?
Now man up and slay her

• JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs
She got ass just fuck