Becky To GigaStacy

Great jaw, zygos, and lips are absoultely everything.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
XRAY MODELS AMELIE TREMBLAY PORTRAIT

looks so good here tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, TheTakeoverHasBegun, flippasav and 5 others
Looked better before

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
from gambitcel to dualipacel

subhuman according to .org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, Deleted member 44159, LooksThinker and 1 other person
from ugly to still ugly

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Spiritualcell, RAMU KAKA, BlondeB1tch and 6 others
Pretty ugly

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
If she want me, she should do better

I told everyone lol.

It's far easier to be good looking as a woman. So when you consider that even average girls like her have appeal, when they surgery max they ascend like mad.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, basedblackpiller and Deleted member 31560
I told everyone lol.

It's far easier to be good looking as a woman. So when you consider that even average girls like her have appeal, when they surgery max they ascend like mad.

View attachment 2608807
most surgeons just copypaste the same surgery on all women, without even learning everything new, it's very hard to mess up a foids face, unless they take uncanny route

• +1
Reactions: basedblackpiller and MakinItHappen
I told everyone lol.

View attachment 2608807
most surgeons just copypaste the same surgery on all women, without even learning everything new, it's very hard to mess up a foids face, unless they take uncanny route
both 100% legit takes.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
I told everyone lol.

View attachment 2608807
Woman has more chance that her facial development goes ok (or very good) then men + too many simps, it don"t matter

becky to low high tier becky

Their easy beauty is what makes the world go around.

Woman has more chance that her facial development goes ok (or very good) then men + too many simps, it don"t matter

As a dude you need luck in terms of both genetics and environment. If you get a 5-6 on both genetics and environment, make sure you don't mess it up.

I told everyone lol.

View attachment 2608807
All they need is lip filler and rhino. They can also use makeup to fraud a few psl

A big risk with rhino for a man is that the nose will be too small but for women a small nose actually looks good so rhino is a extremely easy for a surgeon to do on a woman whereas a man should be terrified of getting a rhino

All they need is lip filler and rhino. They can also use makeup to fraud a few psl

Wouldn't go that far. They need whatever their face needs

Filler doesn't work. It looks shit and accelerates the ageing process of the soft muscle tissue in the face.

Wouldn't go that far. They need whatever their face needs
Yes they might need other things too but in general lip filler and rhino can easily improve most girls. For men things are not as simple.
Filler doesn't work. It looks shit and accelerates the ageing process of the soft muscle tissue in the face.
I was just talking about lip filler but okay I didn’t know that

How is that a gigastacy??

Yes they might need other things too but in general lip filler and rhino can easily improve most girls. For men things are not as simple.

I was just talking about lip filler but okay I didn’t know that

If they have an average looking base with good facial averageness, then yes.

That's why the Kardashians all look the same and there are girls that look incredibly like Kardashian lol

• +1
Reactions: basedblackpiller
looks the same except for hair and overdone lips

Stacylite except in the 2nd Instagram post. Too many underraters on this forum JFL legit fags