Become a Milionaire think like a Jew

Htobrother

Htobrother

Minox started/18.06.24 🍒 12.06 bloodwork do
Amazon product ASIN B009ZIU2QAim serious if we want to become successful easily we gotta copy the Jews

everything you need to know to be wealthy read the Bible first

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash, IWantToMax, Deleted member 6695 and 1 other person
In China, they worship Jews because they are rich and good at business, there are even books there on how to think like a Jew, get rich like a Jew, why Jews are successful, etc.
4_wa.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, CursedOne, AussieCurry and 20 others
You will need to be proficient in Talmudic Dark Energy Kabbalah Alchemy Magick.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, nastynas, Patient A and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Thx tell me more about That shit
Just look it up. It’s how true power is attained. Too much and too deep to explain I don’t fully understand. Probably not even 1%.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Jews have entire generations who worked ever since industrial revolution. Connections are everything, there's no any tutorial for this JFL

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, IWantToMax, stuckneworleans and 3 others
just gandy max

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-05-01-07-52~2.png
    Screenshot_2020-05-05-01-07-52~2.png
    230 KB · Views: 35
  • JFL
Jews have entire generations who worked ever since industrial revolution. Connections are everything, there's no any tutorial for this JFL
Jews have held wealth since the medieval era Europeans cucked themselves with meh Christianity not allowing them to be bankers or give loans this resulted in a loop hole which allowed Jews to cash in on it instead

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and Deleted member 5292
Jews been running shit since Atlantis.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15309 and stuckneworleans
Thx tell me more about That shit
ALCHEMY, ancient art that was the origin of chemistry. The Jewish association with alchemy dates from ancient times. Zosimos, a fifth-century Greek historian, states that the Jews acquired the secrets of the "sacred craft" of the Egyptians and the knowledge of the "power of gold" which derives from it by dishonest means, and they imparted the knowledge of alchemy to the rest of the world. In ancient Greek manuscripts, which contain lists of writings on alchemy, a number of alchemic and magic writings are attributed to Moses; one work is ascribed to *Hoshea , king of Israel. *Bezalel was also considered a proficient alchemist on the basis of Exodus 31:1–5. The author of the above-mentioned writings was, most probably, Moses of Alexandria, a famous alchemist, which would explain why they were later ascribed to Moses the Lawgiver; in any case it seems certain that the author was a Jew since his writings show traces of Jewish monotheism and other Jewish beliefs.

Last edited:
  • +1
Jews are rich because on average they have IQ's one standard deviation above the average population. This means 16.5 percent of them would have IQs of 130+. That means the average European Jew is almost gifted, the very low-end spectrum Jew has average intelligence, and the high-end average to above average jews are gifted/genius. Whatever happened to all you guys believing in Genetic Determinism? Jews dominate math and science, you have to attribute that to intelligence, if you think you can dominate academic fields through "dark magic", you are an idiot. Besides, you can only be corrupt if you possess the means to do so, Jeff Bezos isn't Jewish, but he is the worst of them all in my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, PubertyMaxxer and maxmendietta
Jews are rich because on average they have IQ's one standard deviation above the average population. This means 16.5 percent of them would have IQs of 130+. That means the average European Jew is almost gifted, the very low-end spectrum Jew has average intelligence, and the high-end average to above average jews are gifted/genius. Whatever happened to all you guys believing in Genetic Determinism? Jews dominate math and science, you have to attribute that to intelligence, if you think you can dominate academic fields through "dark magic", you are an idiot. Besides, you can only be corrupt if you possess the means to do so, Jeff Bezos isn't Jewish, but he is the worst of them all in my opinion.
False.

• +1
Jews have held wealth since the medieval era Europeans cucked themselves with meh Christianity not allowing them to be bankers or give loans this resulted in a loop hole which allowed Jews to cash in on it instead
If you want to know who did this it was Charlemagne.

"Early in Charlemagne's rule he tacitly allowed Jews to monopolise money lending. At the time, lending of money for interest was proscribed in 814 because it violated Church law. Charlemagne introduced the Capitulary for the Jews, a prohibition on Jews engaging in money-lending due to the religious convictions of the majority of his constituents, in essence banning it across the board, a reversal of his earlier recorded general policy. In addition to this broad change, Charlemagne also performed a significant number of microeconomic reforms, such as direct control of prices and levies on certain goods and commodities."

If u want to be a millionaire I have a whole guide on it

• Love it
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Htobrother
  • +1
  • +1
You can also try the lottery haha. But it's true that jews have a lot of money

send it to me bro im kikey tbh
Send send
send it bro, im ready
First u need to buy books that will help u understand human nature
Good books to read are
9 laws of power
48 laws of power ( I sent link to that one)
Rich dad Poor Dad
U would also need to know basics on how to manifest the things u want Joint this reddit to understand it better
Ngl I could go more in depth but I won’t especially after seeing some of the autist on this forum who will just say I’m coping with all of this

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 5912, IWantToMax and 1 other person
I forgot to mention knowing how to control people without them knowing and making them rely on is also very important key to becoming rich and keeping a girl in a relationship with you

better be ready to suck some satan cock

• +1
Reactions: JackSparrow
First u need to buy books that will help u understand human nature
Good books to read are
9 laws of power
48 laws of power ( I sent link to that one)
Rich dad Poor Dad
U would also need to know basics on how to manifest the things u want Joint this reddit to understand it better
Ngl I could go more in depth but I won’t especially after seeing some of the autist on this forum who will just say I’m coping with all of this
jfl at thsi shit lmao

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235
It's because they have always been persecuted throughout history so they have to stick together and working together is better than working alone.