Become handsome, have a vasectomy, adopt children and be a single father for a better tomorrow.

CleetusMoss

CleetusMoss

Iron
If women find you hot and always smile around you, that's amazing. If women don't find you hot, then why would you even consider having a son who will suffer even more than you?

And even if your cosmetic surgery was really favorable to you, this child will still inherit your genes and reflect the ugliness that you have so hard erased, wouldn't it be better to consider a vasectomy? Wouldn't it be better to consider adoption and permanently change the appearance of your lineage, even its race or its origin?

The more normal or ugly guy reproduce, the more normal and ugly people there will be on earth and the more beautiful people will be adored and the more women will come together to adore the same profiles among themselves and demand only this profile and this even if they have a basic appearance similar to the men they meet every day, that said even if they marry an average ,an ugly or a really hot guy this will not prevent the shadow of a doubt from cheating on this average ,ugly or hot male if a hotter man present to them.

This situation is the pattern of many films that target the female audience and that they idolize each other and making the actor who meets the profile a sex symbol, without even presenting an ounce of sympathy for the basic guy who played the husband, don't you believe me? 365 DNI as an example and many others leads me to say that marriage is not the solution because nothing prevents you from being replaced if someone hotter than you comes along, ending up alone is better, you will have no girls to put you down with her besties and compare you to their exes.

As a result, you will always be perceived as perfect and you will always be idealized, therefore you will have a series of conquests without investing yourself and you will have more people of your own, what is the point of investing in relationships if we are constantly in competition and we have to continue to fight for the heart of the person who has supposedly been acquired.

To conclude, I encourage you to make yourself beautiful whether through surgery or naturally as this site recommends so well, live alone and above all I encourage you to have a vasectomy and secondly to adopt children to improve and change the appearance of your lineage, adoption is very important even if surgery or different techniques do not help you think, rather sacrifice yourself to renew your lineage so the beauty will win and the inequalities on the appearance will be a distant memory.

Ps: And then by waiting guys to start your change, to avoid falling into ropemaxx or depression, go to see prostitutes, they come in all shapes and prices or F* your local femcel, cougar etc... as training or hobby, it would be stupid to become hot , beautiful and not know how to touch a woman to making her wet to the point of dehydration or simply not having even an ounce of stamina.

Attachments

• IMG_0557.jpeg
    IMG_0557.jpeg
    87.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, WatermelonLover, bloomercel and 2 others
If women find you hot and always smile around you, that's amazing. If women don't find you hot, then why would you even consider having a son who will suffer even more than you?

And even if your cosmetic surgery was really favorable to you, this child will still inherit your genes and reflect the ugliness that you have so hard erased, wouldn't it be better to consider a vasectomy? Wouldn't it be better to consider adoption and permanently change the appearance of your lineage, even its race or its origin?

The more normal or ugly guy reproduce, the more normal and ugly people there will be on earth and the more beautiful people will be adored and the more women will come together to adore the same profiles among themselves and demand only this profile and this even if they have a basic appearance similar to the men they meet every day, that said even if they marry an average ,an ugly or a really hot guy this will not prevent the shadow of a doubt from cheating on this average ,ugly or hot male if a hotter man present to them.

This situation is the pattern of many films that target the female audience and that they idolize each other and making the actor who meets the profile a sex symbol, without even presenting an ounce of sympathy for the basic guy who played the husband, don't you believe me? 365 DNI as an example and many others leads me to say that marriage is not the solution because nothing prevents you from being replaced if someone hotter than you comes along, ending up alone is better, you will have no girls to put you down with her besties and compare you to their exes.

As a result, you will always be perceived as perfect and you will always be idealized, therefore you will have a series of conquests without investing yourself and you will have more people of your own, what is the point of investing in relationships if we are constantly in competition and we have to continue to fight for the heart of the person who has supposedly been acquired.

To conclude, I encourage you to make yourself beautiful whether through surgery or naturally as this site recommends so well, live alone and above all I encourage you to have a vasectomy and secondly to adopt children to improve and change the appearance of your lineage, adoption is very important even if surgery or different techniques do not help you think, rather sacrifice yourself to renew your lineage so the beauty will win and the inequalities on the appearance will be a distant memory.

Ps: And then by waiting guys to start your change, to avoid falling into ropemaxx or depression, go to see prostitutes, they come in all shapes and prices or F* your local femcel, cougar etc... as training or hobby, it would be stupid to become hot , beautiful and not know how to touch a woman to making her wet to the point of dehydration or simply not having even an ounce of stamina.
stop saying this shit. Beauty is unique and won’t be appreciated if all ugly people die out.

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, CleetusMoss and Timmy
First post, first rep

• +1
Reactions: fentmaxxer289 and CleetusMoss

Nothing more soy and beta than being able to have your own children and continue your bloodline and still choose to adopt without ever having a child of your own because you’re afraid of the “what ifs” of your genes.

the whole point of ascending as an ugly genetically inferior male is to be able to pass your genes, even if you offspring inherit your ugly genes I believe that they will be able to overcome that obstacle by looksmaxxing or other methods and find an attractive partner just like you, the father who looksmaxxed did.

If it worries you too much having ugly children then find an attractive wife and save money to pay for the surgeries that your children may want to have in the future because is your responsibility to set them up for success so they can be happy, attractive, and continue your bloodline

I condemn you loser way of thinking

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BlackpilledPlatypus, 5.5psl, CleetusMoss and 2 others
That’s cucked. No organism would naturally wanna do that.

• +1
Reactions: Cheat_Win and bloomercel
Nothing more soy and beta than being able to have your own children and pass your bloodline and still choose to adopt without ever having a child of your own because you’re afraid of the “what ifs” of your genes.

the whole point of ascending as an ugly genetically inferior male is to be able to pass your genes, even if you offspring inherit your ugly genes I believe that they will be able to overcome that obstacle by looksmaxxing or other by methods and find an attractive partner just like you, the father who looksmaxxed did.

If it worries you too much having ugly children then find an attractive wife and save money to pay for the surgeries that your children may want to have I the future because is your responsibility to set them up for success so they can be happy and attractive and continue your bloodline

GIGACHAD BRO

• +1
Reactions: CleetusMoss and Cheat_Win
Ignored from the first post.

• +1
Reactions: CleetusMoss
someone get this fella out of frowntown 😭

• +1
Reactions: CleetusMoss and Cheat_Win
cucked mindset op must be a foid

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, CleetusMoss and Cheat_Win
Nothing more soy and beta than being able to have your own children and continue your bloodline and still choose to adopt without ever having a child of your own because you’re afraid of the “what ifs” of your genes.

the whole point of ascending as an ugly genetically inferior male is to be able to pass your genes, even if you offspring inherit your ugly genes I believe that they will be able to overcome that obstacle by looksmaxxing or other methods and find an attractive partner just like you, the father who looksmaxxed did.

If it worries you too much having ugly children then find an attractive wife and save money to pay for the surgeries that your children may want to have in the future because is your responsibility to set them up for success so they can be happy, attractive, and continue your bloodline

in truth, I hate children, I was simply planning to die alone but this adoption would just be an opportunity for me to test psychological experiments and habits to also see if there are really factors that condition people to be beautiful , I will also take advantage of conditioning the behavior of this child through different methods, making him who knows, a cold and toxic Chad or Tyrone😈

in truth, I hate children, I was simply planning to die alone but this adoption would just be an opportunity for me to test psychological experiments and habits to also see if there are really factors that condition people to be beautiful , I will also take advantage of conditioning the behavior of this child through different methods, making him who knows, a cold and toxic Chad or Tyrone

dnr

• +1
in truth, I hate children, I was simply planning to die alone but this adoption would just be an opportunity for me to test psychological experiments and habits to also see if there are really factors that condition people to be beautiful , I will also take advantage of conditioning the behavior of this child through different methods, making him who knows, a cold and toxic Chad or Tyrone
don’t adopt just kill your self bro

• +1