Become the one percenter.

Deleted member 14854

Deleted member 14854

︎︎ⓘ Sleeping
Imagine if you got what you want, every time. No struggle. No hard work. No challenges. No hard work required.

Some of you are saying… that would be great… You would be weak!

And then, when something hard comes up in your life, you wouldn’t know how to handle it, because you have never gone through anything that strengthens you.

You can not GROW
 without struggle. You can not develop STRENGTH without resistance, without challenging yourself, without struggle.

Mu

PAIN is your friend. Maybe not in the moment. But for the evolution of your soul, for the long term benefit of you as a stronger human being – pain IS YOUR FRIEND.

If you didn’t have failures… If you didn’t have struggles… If you didn’t have disappointment, you could have no strength, no courage, no compassion. How could you? Those qualities are MADE from your pain and struggle.

M s q

PAIN is your friend. Maybe not in the moment. But for the evolution of your soul, for the long term benefit of you as a stronger human being – pain IS YOUR FRIEND.

If you didn’t have failures… If you didn’t have struggles… If you didn’t have disappointment, you could have no strength, no courage, no compassion. How could you? Those qualities are MADE from your pain and struggle.

MM

You were given pain because you are strong enough to handle it. You were given this LIFE because you are strong enough to live it. Because you are strong enough to drive though it. To THRIVE THROUGH IT. To inspire others through it.

They will look to you and say:
He did it,
She did it,
I have the strength to do it to.

Mm

You are stronger than you think. You’ve survived all your challenges to this point… And you will survive whatever is coming. But next time a struggle comes I don’t want you to curse the skies. Know that it was sent for a reason and a lesson. It might be to make you stronger, it might be to teach you patience, it might be for you to show others your spirit, there is a reason.

After all of that struggle, are you willing to give up now? The God tests us because he loves us dearly and wants us to grow in grace and become stronger than ever.
M s q

Many Of Life's Failures Are People Who Did Not Realize How Close They Were to Success When They Gave Up – Thomas A. Edison.
K q1

So don’t you give up. You have a purpose in this world. And you will only find it if you keep going and keep GROWING. :cool::forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: .👽., AlwaysHaveQuestions, Bitch and 8 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BearBoy, .👽., AsGoodAsItGets and 6 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hey dont talk to me, .👽., Gaia262 and 4 others
Wtf?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14854
Tfw you expect a thread on outlaws and are confronted with this autism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 14854, Deleted member 10107 and 1 other person
willem dafoe scientist GIF

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14854
That’s bluepilled normie cope.
Living my teenage years without female validation, teen love and other stuff like this made me not stronger but weaker. Why would it make me stronger? I mean yes maybe now I am kind of used to a shit life situation and don’t get to easily depressed about similar things but in reality it just fucked me up an made me mentally weaker because I know look back on those years and realize that they were shit and that the future could be similar if not the same

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: .👽., AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 14854 and 3 others
Living my teenage years without female validation, teen love and other stuff like this made me not stronger but weaker. Why would it make me stronger? I mean yes maybe now I am kind of used to a shit life situation and don’t get to easily depressed about similar things but in reality it just fucked me up an made me mentally weaker because I know look back on those years and realize that they were shit and that the future could be similar if not the same
Jfl what did you expect? :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and AlwaysHaveQuestions
a shitty childhood will lower your intelligence and even t levels. never began for abused dogs

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 14854
a shitty childhood will lower your intelligence and even t levels. never began for abused dogs
My childhood was actually perfect and I even had many female friends. But during puberty I fucked up

• +1
Reactions: SAR
That's some Napoleon HIll bullshit.