Becoming a degenerate?

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Kraken
Lately my rooms look like they were hit by a tornado, I've been breaking my valuables, ruining new clothes, losing things, and missing appointments. I'm just so careless these days. This is to be expected if you're rotting, but I've been doing the opposite. The other night I was lying in bed and seriously considered pissing in a bottle because I didn't want to get up. Could it be from drug use? Will I ever get my OCD back?

Last edited:
Lately my rooms look like they were hit by a tornado, I've been breaking a lot of my valuables, ruining new clothes, losing things, and missing appointments. I'm just so careless these days

try 30mg vyvanse daily

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
you never had OCD you lazy fuck

F4DC4F1A D42F 4AA7 83E4 4454D67C00DB

:p

you never had OCD you lazy fuck
fuck off idiot, yes I did. Legit diagnosed. Sometimes I couldn't even watch TV in peace because I'd be too focused on being perfectly aligned with the screen. People were always impressed with how clean and tidy I kept my living space. We wuz janitorz you fag

Reject the degeneracy.

fuck off idiot, yes I did. Legit diagnosed. Sometimes I couldn't even watch TV in peace because I'd be too focused on being perfectly aligned with the screen. People were always impressed with how clean and tidy I kept my living space. We wuz janitorz you fag
srs bro?

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back