Becoming a patient of Dr. Ramieri as a foreigner?

D

Deleted member 23391

7" dicklet 5'10" manlet
How do you get in touch and make an appointment? Did you just call or email the office, in English? How much was the consultation fee? How much of an issue was coordinating things with an ortho locally?

You should become a patient of @Dr. Bludy

Just email him
He only does in person consults

I'm interested in consulting with him too, though. I might try to knock out both in one trip, if possible.
Well Ramieri does online consults. It was 150 euros for me, but I think someone on reddit paid 200 euros recently. There's was in person though. I called and then they told me to email. (previously when I emailed they told me to call)

Well Ramieri does online consults. It was 150 euros for me, but I think someone on reddit paid 200 euros recently. There's was in person though. I called and then they told me to email. (previously when I emailed they told me to call)
Did you send him your CT scans?

You can consult him online like others say. What surgeries u getting?

Ramieri is good too bad he doesn't do more upper jaw advancement as he is stuck with 3-4mm.

Raffaini can go up to 5 mm upper jaw.

I'll make a trip to Rome next year so i can meet them in person at the same time + Pagnoni. I prefer them to see my recessed maxilla in person so they have a better overall planning + CBT scan so I can pledge them to do as much movements as possible.

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars and extremchange628181
How do you get in touch and make an appointment? Did you just call or email the office, in English? How much was the consultation fee? How much of an issue was coordinating things with an ortho locally?
It is not that hard. They even answer on Instagram. However you can also use email/whatsapp

Ramieri is good too bad he doesn't do more upper jaw advancement as he is stuck with 3-4mm.

Raffaini can go up to 5 mm upper jaw.

I'll make a trip to Rome next year so i can meet them in person at the same time + Pagnoni. I prefer them to see my recessed maxilla in person so they have a better overall planning + CBT scan so I can pledge them to do as much movements as possible.
Did you already booked the consultations one year before