Becoming an athlete

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
Isnt talked about enough here. You dont even need to be a top athlete.

A player in the third division football league of the UK makes £4k a week on average ofc its hard becoming a pro in any sport what I'm saying though it doesn't hurt to pick up some kind of sport as a hobby and you might be given an opportunity in which u can take the sport seriously.

I'm thinking of doing this with either football or basketball.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender, Toth's thot, alriodai and 2 others
I want to become a decent basketball player after ascending tbh.

Basketball is high class-ish sport here.

And I am fucking 6'4.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, Deleted member 6128 and Racky
Isnt talked about enough here. You dont even need to be a top athlete.

A player in the third division football league of the UK makes £4k a week on average ofc its hard becoming a pro in any sport what I'm saying though it doesn't hurt to pick up some kind of sport as a hobby and you might be given an opportunity in which u can take the sport seriously.

I'm thinking of doing this with either football or basketball.
You also forget how much genetics play a role here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19152
over for manletcells, framelets, non nt poor team coperation people, abused dogs,etc...

Basically the whole forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Danish_Retard, subhuman to mtn and 2 others
I've been doing sprint training consistently for the past 6 months
I think the best way is to pick an individual sport where your fate is in your own hands and document your journey on social media and make money from it that way
Once you are a few steps ahead of complete novice you can sell training plans to complete novices who admire your progress
You can roid to get ahead
I haven't used any roids in years but I took 4 seconds off my beginning 200m time but only 0.8 seconds off my 100m time because I stopped focusing on it. I think I will just stick to 100m from now on since time is against me and gym strength probably has more carryover to 100m

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
I've been doing sprint training consistently for the past 6 months
I think the best way is to pick an individual sport where your fate is in your own hands and document your journey on social media and make money from it that way
Once you are a few steps ahead of complete novice you can sell training plans to complete novices who admire your progress
You can roid to get ahead
I haven't used any roids in years but I took 4 seconds off my beginning 200m time but only 0.8 seconds off my 100m time because I stopped focusing on it. I think I will just stick to 100m from now on since time is against me and gym strength probably has more carryover to 100m
Out of curiosity what's your 100m and 200m time?

maybe because most of the athletes started when they were like 6 nigga and unless you have a time machine you ain't gonna make it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt and subhuman to mtn
Out of curiosity what's your 100m and 200m time?
The times I got where I said I took 4seconds and 0.8 seconds off, I'm not sure if they are 100% accurate because I use a public track and the side of the track with marking lines has bumps all over the track so I used to other side without marking lines for start and finishing points and tried to estimate it

You need years of experience and genetic factors regarding your brain such as spatial processing and just your working iq matter aswell as fast twitch fibers and how quickly signals travel through your body which can vary quite a lot.

The times I got where I said I took 4seconds and 0.8 seconds off, I'm not sure if they are 100% accurate because I use a public track and the side of the track with marking lines has bumps all over the track so I used to other side without marking lines for start and finishing points and tried to estimate it
Like what's the rough time at least

I'm thinking of doing this
while you're "thinking of doing this"

some kid has trained 12 hours per day every single day since he was 3 to become that

just give up, its too late sorry. too saturated and high competition

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, Moggable, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
over for manletcells, framelets, non nt poor team coperation people, abused dogs,etc...

Basically the whole forum
There are incel sports like boxing where you a forced to fight against guys as subhuman as you are.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Hmm an unfrauded 6’3 with good length is more than enough to become a pro guard but you need exceptional skill (millions of ppl around the world are training to be guards)

Football is more pure athleticism based so if you have similar experience with both sports I’d probably go with football at your build as you becoming a top defensive player doesn’t require as much skill as per se being a point guard

Edit: I’m talking about American football

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
while you're "thinking of doing this"

some kid has trained 12 hours per day every single day since he was 3 to become that

just give up, its too late sorry. too saturated and high competition
Cope he’s literally 6’3 and black and young and its not like he doesn’t have experience

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Cope he’s literally 6’3 and black and young and its not like he doesn’t have experience
I acc think a key factor in me being so tall was because of the fact during the ages of 12 - 15 every single day at school during our 1 hour recess I would play an intense game of basketball with the friends around me ironically we all ended up being over 6ft one of us is even ended up at 6’5

Inb4 muh muh genetics we all had average height fathers and the 6’5 niggas dad is 5’11 and mom is 5’7.

Although I do have to say the reason we began playing basketball was because we were all above average height even from a young age.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender