Becoming good looking is too complicated of a task

noonespecial

noonespecial

Unpresent
First you need to understand what girls find good looking in guys then alter yourself to become that which means you probably need alot of surgeries and you will also realise your ratios are shit which means you're unfixable

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, haramzada, noodlelover and 5 others
In conclusion it's over

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Klasik616, Lord Shadow, Airamjx and 5 others
First you need to understand what girls find good looking in guys then alter yourself to become that which means you probably need alot of surgeries and you will also realise your ratios are shit which means you're unfixable
Just buy afghan stacy teen for 1200 dollars

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lord Shadow, itzyaboyJJ, kyrre and 3 others
It seems to be random in most cases. That's how genes tend to be.

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
Yepp its over, I actually want someone to rope with

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Suns9999, Airamjx, Schizotypalcel and 1 other person
Ratios can be changed with surgery easily

It’s just some ratios you need meme surgery’s to fix.

The main issue is your phenotype which is unfixable and that gives a perphil of unfixable flaws to you like your skull, race, etc, eye color, etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, noonespecial and Schizotypalcel
just build a very complicated machine learning model, Get some AWS servers to process every chad face to ever exist and attach a 100,000 Women survey average for each face and you will get what is in general desirable and required.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, Xangsane, truthhurts and 1 other person
Ratios can be changed with surgery easily

It’s just some ratios you need meme surgery’s to fix.

The main issue is your phenotype which is unfixable and that gives a perphil of unfixable flaws to you like your skull, race, etc, eye color, etc
Midface is unfixable eye placing is unfixable, lack of angularity and uncanny lower third is unfixable
just build a very complicated machine learning model, Get some AWS servers to process every chad face to ever exist and attach a 100,000 Women survey average for each face and you will get what is in general desirable and required.
Exactly what I need

• +1
Reactions: RICHCELDOM
Midface is unfixable eye placing is unfixable, lack of angularity and uncanny lower third is unfixable

Exactly what I need
obo can fix both midface and eye placing but meme surgery, lower third is probably the easiest thing to fix with surgeries unless major reccison

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and noonespecial
obo can fix both midface and eye placing but meme surgery, lower third is probably the easiest thing to fix with surgeries unless major reccison
It's not that bad feature wise but looks shit with my upper third I can pm

Dont go that far bro. You can have meh features if they harmonize well with ur face. Girl dont give single shit if u r jaw is not fucking roblox. You need harmony. Not textbook features that are supposed to make men handsome. Just fix your failos that does not benefit u.

Dont go for chad looks. That shit will botch u and make u look uncanny.

Aim for htn. Dont go too far.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, itzyaboyJJ, noonespecial and 3 others
I agree
Get a tan and get lean that’s all you can do that actually makes a noticeable difference

• Hmm...
Dont go that far bro. You can have meh features if they harmonize well with ur face. Girl dont give single shit if u r jaw is not fucking roblox. You need harmony. Not textbook features that are supposed to make men handsome. Just fix your failos that does not benefit u.

No if you can get to chad go for it, you will have life on the easy mode.

But I agree only if fixing your falios will make you chad, do not try to create halos like Muh Hunter eyes, or Muh Minecraft Steve jaw

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and noonespecial
never over bathmate and dick mog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, truthhurts and noonespecial

@noonespecial

• JFL
I agree
Get a tan and get lean that’s all you can do that actually makes a noticeable difference
Trimax too

Yeah sadly you're right

Looking mtn to wanting to be htn is like going from poor to rich

• +1
just be born beautiful

• +1
Reactions: MisterMid and noonespecial
just be born beautiful
It's not that complicated.
GL people are born not made. Just looksmax as much as possible (which mostly involves not being fat) and "stay in your league".

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and axttt_
GL people are born not made. Just looksmax as much as possible (which mostly invloves not being fat) and "stay in your league".
after getting lean and having clear skin if you are still not gl you were just never meant to be beautiful
shouldnt cope after that and just start saving for surgery already

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial and truthhurts
GL people are born not made. Just looksmax as much as possible (which mostly invloves not being fat) and "stay in your league".
Most chads and Stacie’s are carried by puberty ngl:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
after getting lean and having clear skin if you are still not gl you were just never meant to be beautiful
shouldnt cope after that and just start saving for surgery already
Same

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
Just get Trimax with me! Unless ur rations are horrible. I have HTN ratios but that’s it

• +1
Most chads and Stacie’s are carried by puberty ngl:ogre:
ofc they are bhai
you expect people to look chad at 12 jfl
most chads start becoming chads at 18+ but are always still obviously good looking at 15-17

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Cant have tmj+ have had braces+ have removed 2 wisdom teeth:feelswah:
You can still get Trimax with those lol if you had sleep apnea. And removal of wisdom teeth is GOOD for Trimax; makes it less risky. Stop being doomer you CAN get it

• Love it
I will bhai, what method we using?
We will buy a small house and rig it up and do carbon monoxide poisoning, or we could just go to US and do a last fuck all trip and then go up to the mountains with fentanyl and find a good place with a nice view and do one last trip. It will be epic

• +1
Reactions: Airamjx
Just look at guys girls thirst over and copy
And if u have failos fix them
Also fraud , pretty self explanatory.

• JFL
Just look at guys girls thirst over and copy
And if u have failos fix them
Also fraud , pretty self explanatory.
Fuck u laughing at nga, this the only non cope advice u gonna hear on this forum.

• +1
Roughly estimated, i need between 50.000 - 100.000 € for ascension, possibly even more

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and noonespecial
Looksmaxxing places are full of male gaze delulu. Making your jaw massive with implants won’t help if you have shit facial harmony (ratios), of which women really care about.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and noonespecial
GL people are born not made. Just looksmax as much as possible (which mostly involves not being fat) and "stay in your league".
Nah it goes in this order -> being lean -> perfect hairstyle that hide failos -> clear skin -> good style. There's other stuff but that's like finishing touches, if u do all of the main stuff and still look bad it's over.

• +1
Nah it goes in this order -> being lean -> perfect hairstyle that hide failos -> clear skin -> good style. There's other stuff but that's like finishing touches, if u do all of the main stuff and still look bad it's over.
Obviously hair = life (jfl at not hopping on fin if needed in current year). Didn't mention it because it should be water on this site.

• +1
Reactions: Lord Shadow