P

Phillybeard1996

Kraken
Who would y'all rather be,?

Attachments

• randy_orton_png_render_wwe_2004_by_v_mozz_dehtshg-pre.png
    randy_orton_png_render_wwe_2004_by_v_mozz_dehtshg-pre.png
    831.6 KB · Views: 0
  • leonardo-dicaprio-during-66th-annual-academy-awards-at-news-photo-1572469760.jpg
    leonardo-dicaprio-during-66th-annual-academy-awards-at-news-photo-1572469760.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485 and Deleted member 42845
@Xangsane @LooksThinker @Snake.0359

@aesthetic beauty

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Randy Orton for sure, he's more Dimorphic and Robust. Most women 25 and older will simp for Orton more

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Phillybeard1996
Prettyboy>Ogre

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Randy Orton for sure, he's more Dimorphic and Robust. Most women 25 and older will simp for Orton more
If I was to chooose between prime pitt and prime orton id choose pitt though

Who would y'all rather be,?
I'd rather be Orton, but with slight changes. I'd grow my hair out, grow some Facial Stubble and dye Eyebrows more darker color. It'd be Killer Combination

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
  • +1
Orton but prettier

• +1
I'd rather be prime @Phillybeard1996

• Love it
Orton just looks like such a damn man. Sure, Dicaprio might be higher appeal, but Orton is going to get so much more respect and have so much more IRL prescense.

• +1
If you will look at heir Faces you'll notice that Orton mogs Dicaprio in some areas in Face, he has Better Jaw, low set eyebrows, thick Neck and overall better Bone Mass. He just lacks Female Gaze. In my opinion if he obtains Female Gaze he will mog Dicaprio to Death Madness

• +1
@doll
If you will look at heir Faces you'll notice that Orton mogs Dicaprio in some areas in Face, he has Better Jaw, low set eyebrows, thick Neck and overall better Bone Mass. He just lacks Female Gaze. In my opinion if he obtains Female Gaze he will mog Dicaprio to Death Madness
If Orton grew out his hair dyed his eyebrows and grew full stubble he would prob mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42845
bro if you're prime orton that means you're gonna have to wrestle at house shows like every day and travel too much, fuck that.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Phillybeard1996
bro if you're prime orton that means you're gonna have to wrestle at house shows like every day and travel too much, fuck that.
Some people like it. It's literally meaning of his life

• +1
Some people like it. It's literally meaning of his life
now that i think about it, he could just cheat on his wife and fuck mutiple JBs in different cities, Leo can do the same but he's more limited when he's filiming for a movie.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42845 and Phillybeard1996