Becoming Too Black Pilled

Never Get Up

Never Get Up

Keep grindin, keep hustlin, shoot for your dreams.
Once you get to the point where you understand attraction is health and survival, you’ll will analyze everyone’s lifestyle 24/7.

When I go out in public, I observe everyone’s height, maxilla, breathing patterns, and eating habits. Sometimes it can become unbearable and I straight up ask them if they were breastfed, if their parents ate a carnivore based diet, and if they jumped growing up.

It’s over for my brain.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, try2beme, Dendoni and 5 others
i been to london

i been to paris

even way out there in tokyo

back home down in florida

to new orleans

hands down there will never be another me

they might say hi

and i might say hey

but you ain’t gotta worry

whether a bus or a plane

or a car or train

IMG 7030
IMG 7020

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Once you get to the point where you understand attraction is health and survival, you’ll will analyze everyone’s lifestyle 24/7.

When I go out in public, I observe everyone’s height, maxilla, breathing patterns, and eating habits. Sometimes it can become unbearable and I straight up ask them if they were breastfed, if their parents ate a carnivore based diet, and if they jumped growing up.

It’s over for my brain.
you need a big recovery, buddy. Some new and intense hobbies.

It is one thing to acknowledge looks, it is another thing to overanalyze fucking depth of maxillas :lul::lul:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Never Get Up and Darkeningstar

It’s over for my brain.
What has changed from before you noticed it? Presumably very little, so why bother?

What has changed from before you noticed it? Presumably very little, so why bother?
Everything has changed. Before I became black pilled, I always thought genetics were law. But after, the environmental pill took over my consciousness.

Your genes are the by product of the environment in the short, medium, and long term. People always say, it’s just genetics. Yes, it is just genetics which are adaptations.

Attractive people like Chico lived better lifestyles growing up and had the genes from previous generations of healthy lifestyles. Chico ate fish, swam, and cycled a lot growing up. His dad also did the same. Swimming and cycling are known to make you taller.

Health = looks

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 72072 and Darkeningstar
Everything has changed. Before I became black pilled, I always thought genetics were law. But after, the environmental pill took over my consciousness.

Your genes are the by product of the environment in the short, medium, and long term. People always say, it’s just genetics. Yes, it is just genetics which are adaptations.

Attractive people like Chico lived better lifestyles growing up and had the genes from previous generations of healthy lifestyles. Chico ate fish, swam, and cycled a lot growing up. His dad also did the same. Swimming and cycling are known to make you taller.

Health = looks
Obviously it has changed the way you see, but it actually worked that way even before you noticed people's breathing patterns.

you need a big recovery, buddy. Some new and intense hobbies.

It is one thing to acknowledge looks, it is another thing to overanalyze fucking depth of maxillas :lul::lul:
But it’s not over analyzing though. Every part of your human body is there for a reason.

If one’s maxilla is forward grown, then it means they have a strong bite force, large airway, and can withstand more force to the face. This is why women love men with “jawlines”.

If one’s maxilla is recessed, then it means the opposite, which is not aiding in survival, therefor, unattractive.

Health = looks
And this is coming from someone who has been heavily affected by it, only at a certain point it is useless

Obviously it has changed the way you see, but it actually worked that way even before you noticed people's breathing patterns.
Subconsciously yes, not consciously however.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
But it’s not over analyzing though. Every part of your human body is there for a reason.

If one’s maxilla is forward grown, then it means they have a strong bite force, large airway, and can withstand more force to the face. This is why women love men with “jawlines”.

If one’s maxilla is recessed, then it means the opposite, which is not aiding in survival, therefor, unattractive.
so basically
ur environment and habits before 13 years old=ur life

It’s over for my brain.
Joever
Asking 'did you jump when you were young?' is crazy

Subconsciously yes, not consciously however.
And that's the catch, one can call it blackpill or whatever, the fact is that it's not productive. At a certain point, worrying about this becomes redundant.
I understand your point of view, though; it's like that for me too sometimes, often.

And that's the catch, one can call it blackpill or whatever, the fact is that it's not productive. At a certain point, worrying about this becomes redundant.
I understand your point of view, though; it's like that for me too sometimes, often.
You will never reach of point of “useless”.

You either healthmax to ascend during your life and for your upcoming future generations (kids), or you healthmin to descend and erase your bloodline.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar

It’s over for my brain.
Dnr.
Becoming blackpilled, is cmplete freedom and hapinesd

You will never reach of point of “useless”.

You either healthmax to ascend during your life and for your upcoming future generations (kids), or you healthmin to descend and erase your bloodline.
Yes, I understand. If I say "useless" I am referring to little positive

I wonder if people go back to normal after having their brains this rotted by psl

• Woah
Reactions: try2beme