Bee pollen, royal jelly, propolis + creatine to increase dick size

H

hollupslatt

Iron
I just started taking creatine again after going a week straight and then just forgetting and stopping. Obviously that isn’t enough to essentially “load” your muscles and body with sufficient amount to see any effects so no I didn’t see any gains. Anyways as I was saying I started taking it again and am starting week 3 along with taking royal jelly, propolis, and bee pollen. I take creatine due for athletic reasons and the bee product for allergies as it is claimed they can nullify symptoms (it has worked decently so far) but surprisingly I have noticed my dick has gotten way more girthier soft and hard. It is also important to note that I am on a 34 day streak of nofap for those who believe in that. Anyways I did some research and creatine has shown to increase dht levels in some ( I’m sure this isn’t news to plenty of you) but with the bee product apparently it’s been proven that it increases a women’s breast size up to a whole cup. Perhaps it can also increase male parts as well, anyways thought I’d share my experience so far.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, Deleted member 30679 and Deleted member 5815
what about l-arginine?

what about l-arginine?
Never taken it but apparently it just improves erection quality due to it increasing blood flow

I just started taking creatine again after going a week straight and then just forgetting and stopping. Obviously that isn’t enough to essentially “load” your muscles and body with sufficient amount to see any effects so no I didn’t see any gains. Anyways as I was saying I started taking it again and am starting week 3 along with taking royal jelly, propolis, and bee pollen. I take creatine due for athletic reasons and the bee product for allergies as it is claimed they can nullify symptoms (it has worked decently so far) but surprisingly I have noticed my dick has gotten way more girthier soft and hard. It is also important to note that I am on a 34 day streak of nofap for those who believe in that. Anyways I did some research and creatine has shown to increase dht levels in some ( I’m sure this isn’t news to plenty of you) but with the bee product apparently it’s been proven that it increases a women’s breast size up to a whole cup. Perhaps it can also increase male parts as well, anyways thought I’d share my experience so far.
A bunch of cope and placebo, it is only the better circulation and hormones sensitivity response caused by diet and sexual behavior with a 34 days of no fap edging journey, u are not increasing size at all but reaching ur fully determined vascular et tissues expansion capacities

Cope cry about it

A bunch of cope and placebo, it is only the better circulation and hormones sensitivity response caused by diet and sexual behavior with a 34 days of no fap edging journey, u are not increasing size at all but reaching ur fully determined vascular et tissues expansion capacities

View attachment 2424596
Not cope at all literally stated it could be contributed to the nofap also I’m 17 and not done fully with puberty so I thought it could be a explanation lol no reason to hate

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Not cope at all literally stated it could be contributed to the nofap also I’m 17 and not done fully with puberty so I thought it could be a explanation lol no reason to hate
If u expect to get extra dimensions without any side effects (like balding and so on) past ur genetic potential as a late teenager with a normal profile DHT production and receptors levels and also no stunting developement in the area u are wrong, because u will just downregulate ur DHT sensitivity and so ur growth velocity with that extra DHT leading to homeostasis (like u taked a placebo)

If u expect to get extra dimensions without any side effects (like balding and so on) past ur genetic potential as a late teenager with a normal profile DHT production and receptors levels and also no stunting developement in the area u are wrong, because u will just downregulate ur DHT sensitivity and so ur growth velocity with that extra DHT leading to homeostasis (like u taked a placebo)

So applying DHT gel to dick is cope?

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Just inject

you have allergies because your recessed faggot

because u will just downregulate ur DHT sensitivity and so ur growth velocity with that extra DHT leading to homeostasis (like u taked a placebo)
"SARMs have entered the chat"