beeing outside today i can say for sure average height is around 190 cm

sweetheart

sweetheart

Tsar
its only 180 cm manlets like me drag it down.

in baltics , netherlands, germany average young guy is definitely like 187-190cm.
then its slavs , gypsies, arabs, oldcels, unfortunate guys that drag this average to muh 181-184 cm as surveys say

to see a young guy shorter than me is so rare, and i always feel sorry for such a guy no matter how good his face is.

@mrriceguyreturn @St.TikTokcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: framemoggerr, Alt Number 3, whiteislandpill and 3 others
ur retard, im from serbia where avg height is 6'0 but im taller than most guys i walk past and im 6'3 in shoes, sure there are giants who are taller than me from time to time but ur clearly retarded

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag, copingtoohardrn, try2beme and 1 other person
ur retard, im from serbia where avg height is 6'0 but im taller than most guys i walk past and im 6'3 in shoes, sure there are giants who are taller than me from time to time but ur clearly retarded
did i say something about serbia. i have never been there
slavs usually drag average height to the low

6ft3 is that like 191cm yes you are taller than 60% guys. you are taller than most guys.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag, Zeta and St.TikTokcel
"180cm is manlet"

isnt this the same guy who told me 2 months ago that 185cm is tall

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld and Zeta
"180cm is manlet"

isnt this the same guy who told me 2 months ago that 185cm is tall
you just dig up all threads about height
you have obsession

yes 185cm will give you tall proportions .

in developed countries even the ethnic migrant kids are tall. I’m getting eye to eye with high schooler on the train

you just dig up all threads about height
you have obsession

yes 185cm will give you tall proportions .
theres no chance 190cm is average german/dutch zoomer.

you said yourself a place that has 190cm as an average is dystopia, your words not mine.

in developed countries even the ethnic migrant kids are tall. I’m getting eye to eye with high schooler on the train
i dont know, i tower over 95% of indians at 5ft11

dont see much niggers or arabs, thankfully

but im shorter than like 80% of young guys

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
theres no chance 190cm is average german/dutch zoomer.

you said yourself a place that has 190cm as an average is dystopia, your words not mine.
stop digging up threads about height, blocked for being obsessed with height . get medicine

i dont know, i tower over 95% of indians at 5ft11

dont see much niggers or arabs, thankfully

but im shorter than like 80% of young guys
Yeah same but those are like the fob ones. I should’ve said the ones born here that don’t have weird accents, normal meat diet. They’re grown no over 6ft it’s brutal. but yeah those are a small minority of ethnics anyway

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart
Retarded Shitskin realizes he contradicted himself and blocks to cope.
dude you dig up threads about height. you are mentally insane, i dont want to have 2 page argument with some monkey obsessed over height

dude you dig up threads about height. you are mentally insane, i dont want to have 2 page argument with some monkey obsessed over height
I don't "dig them up"

I just remember you saying this stuff, "190cm average is dystopia" or "185cm is tall" despite saying 180cm is manlet, so what is 183cm, average? What's between tall and manlet, normal/average right?

I don't "dig them up"

I just remember you saying this stuff, "190cm average is dystopia" or "185cm is tall" despite saying 180cm is manlet, so what is 183cm, average? What's between tall and manlet, normal/average right?
you had to dig up exactly this thread , because u were the one who bumped it. dont be fucking stupid

you had to dig up exactly this thread , because u were the one who bumped it. dont be fucking stupid
I found this thread because I searched "slavs"

Are u a troll or just retarded?

I found this thread because I searched "slavs"

Are u a troll or just retarded?
how the fuck could i know it? you are actually denying the fact that you are height obsessed? fuck im losing braincells talking to you

how the fuck could i know it?
You're the one who claimed I found this thread because of height, when I say I found it because I searched "slavs"
you are actually denying the fact that you are height obsessed? fuck im losing braincells talking to you
You are fucking retarded Id rather be height obsessed than a moron who has memory issues and can't remember his own words.

You're the one who claimed I found this thread because of height, when I say I found it because I searched "slavs"

You are fucking retarded Id rather be height obsessed than a moron who has memory issues and can't remember his own words.
Lol? I obviously thought you found this thread because you are height obsessed monkey searching for threads about height . It's not true, but doesn't change the fact that you are height obsessed monkey. Kys

Lol? I obviously thought you found this thread because you are height obsessed monkey searching for threads about height . It's not true, but doesn't change the fact that you are height obsessed monkey. Kys
Where's the block retard, wasting your time replying 5+ times like you did 2 months ago, your intelligence has not increased one bit.

Can't believe you're denying your own contradiction, an actual retard.

if you're over 5'8 you're a dysgenic pear-shaped freak