Reactions: Looks234, Wallenberg, ItsOver.com and 1 other person
I don’t trust it but I don’t think I’ll die

• +1
Reactions: Bvnny.
Check your sperm count :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, AscensionMan98 and Cidre enjoyer
not vaxxed yet I'm still alive:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: had covid and it was no different from a 24h long cold

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 13787, TheAnomaly and 7 others
@Gargantuan thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan
I'm still not dead despite what those anti vaxxers told me
Everyone who I know and has got the vaccine is still alive and health
Antivaxxers been real quiet lately
I think covid related crap in general has been real quiet lately.

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
not vaxxed yet I'm still alive:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
What do you mean "yet"? If you're thinking of getting vaxxed you better get your head right. I'm no anti vaxxer, but f*ck the covid vaccine.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
@Gargantuan thoughts?
Didn't realize the probability of catching adverse side effects from vaccines drops to zero one year after inoculation, my bad.

Antivaxxers BTFO

• JFL
Reactions: Acee
I'm still not dead despite what those anti vaxxers told me
Everyone who I know and has got the vaccine is still alive and healthy
Antivaxxers been real quiet lately
Cope. Even if nothing happened you realize you acted incredibly cowardly. 99.9999999% survival rate and you were manipulated like a sheep to take a experimental vaccine for something that was no more dangerous then the flu. Shows how big a pussy you are.

And the second part is a cope. My first manager who bragged about getting the booster suddenly died. My baby sitter from ages 0-5 her son who got the booster died at the old age of 35. The media won't talk about these deaths as then the poison is exposed.

I will say that it is possible that only those with certain genes reacted highly negatively to the jab and got side effects/ death. Some say its part of the trans humanist agenda and only those with certain genes can be allowed to make it for the next stage.

Cope. Even if nothing happened you realize you acted incredibly cowardly. 99.9999999% survival rate and you were manipulated like a sheep to take a experimental vaccine for something that was no more dangerous then the flu. Shows how big a pussy you are.

And the second part is a cope. My first manager who bragged about getting the booster suddenly died. My baby sitter from ages 0-5 her son who got the booster died at the old age of 35. The media won't talk about these deaths as then the poison is exposed.

I will say that it is possible that only those with certain genes reacted highly negatively to the jab and got side effects/ death. Some say its part of the trans humanist agenda and only those with certain genes can be allowed to make it for the next stage.
I got the vaccine because I was going on vacation and didnt want to pay covid test in a foreign country who are expensive
And you know its possible to die after taking the vaccine from something unrelated to the vaccine ?
Most people take the vaccine and end up fine, they don't die
If you're old and overweight , covid is a bigger threat for you than the vaccine

Antivaxers just don’t want to be forced by the government so they protest loudly to stop the globalist agenda of vaccine passport

The problem was everyone acted sheepishly so that gave governments big heads to think they could do what they wanted

If an individual want a fucking jew shot in your body antivaxxers don’t care about individuals doing what they want! I’m glad people got sick of the shot and later sick of covid anyway lol. Serves them right.

All my vaxxed friends got sick multiple times and I didn’t get anything. Worst vaccine ever made.

we just care for friends and family getting side effects and is fed up with the ridiculous propaganda for two years and the bad turn society took with the measures

Last edited:
Antivaxers just don’t want to be forced by the government so they protest loudly to stop the globalist agenda of vaccine passport

The problem was everyone acted sheepishly so that gave governments big heads to think they could do what they wanted

If an individual want a fucking jew shot in your body antivaxxers don’t care about individuals doing what they want with their vessels..

we just care for friends and family getting side effects and is fed up with the ridiculous propaganda for two years and the bad turn society took with the measures
Never said the opposite
I was just refering to specific antivaxxers who have told me this

I think it prob gonna kill me eventually but I got a car outta it so

Never said the opposite
I was just refering to specific antivaxxers who have told me this

Somebody said ”antivaxers have been quiet”

Thats why. As long as governments dont start this shit again, we’ll be quiet

I never believed it was a depopulation poison, I just thought it was a retarded vaccine that didn’t help and came with risk of sides worse than the disease. Thats all.

I suspect family members died from it though but they will never admit it publically so it’s what it is