Been at the school only two weeks

Sub5kang

Sub5kang

Just LDAR fags you can't adonismax
And some foids are already shittalking me, I did nothing to them but they apparently hate me already, I only know because my friend was there whilst I was absent, I snitched on them and told the headteacher. Btw they were Somali @sportsmogger @puniteking @Piratecel I honestly couldn't care if they hate me more because of this because if I did nothing nothing would change :Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, sportsmogger, FacialStructure404 and 3 others
They are also LTB if that matters

Brutal fuck somali girls they're all fatherless ltbs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Snowskinned and Sub5kang
Bro is crying because of some Somali bitches

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger, lemonnz, Clqs and 2 others
B

Last edited:
You probably don't work out, hit the gym bro and wear some designer clothes with drip. I never got no disrespect from schoolmates when I did that.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Sub5kang
You probably don't work out, hit the gym bro and wear some designer clothes with drip. I never got no disrespect from schoolmates when I did that.
I don't work out, also we have a uniform as I live in the uk

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and Piratecel
I don't work out, also we have a uniform as I live in the uk
Work out and get a good haircut/ style it properly make it lush, shape up your beard properly too. You will have much more respect

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
Work out and get a good haircut/ style it properly make it lush, shape up your beard properly too. You will have much more respect
Speaking of they did mention my hair and talked about how it was bad but I honestly have no clue what to do w it, also my face is hairless :feelstrash:

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
Speaking of they did mention my hair and talked about how it was bad but I honestly have no clue what to do w it, also my face is hairless :feelstrash:
Get a high taper fade haircut and use castor oil to condition it and then wash it off with nizoral shampoo, make sure you push the shampoo properly into your scalp as this will increase the hair thickness too.

• +1
School for almost 3 weeks and no gf

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: halloweed and gigell
Whats ur race

• JFL
Nvm just remembered, why tf are u letting them hoes bully u
They did it whilst I was absent they sit behind me in class Nd r usually very talkative like every black foid but they never talk shit, well at least out loud whilst I'm there

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger