Been celibate for around 14 years. Females laugh at me or avoid me. Nothing I can do...?

B

Borninthewrongbody

Iron
Spent my 20s celibate..
Tried everything I could besides going overseas which I couldn't afford.

Gone to bars every weekend since I moved to the big city 3 months ago, not one time could I get a female to look at me any of those nights.
invisible in bars and town.
When I'm in my vehicle Females scowl, give me horrible looks or laugh.
Normally they just walk past me like I'm a ghost. I can't understand why they laugh at me. The other night 2 were laughing at me in my car, I feel like maybe I look stupid driving it... It really makes me feel bad as I like it but now I'm thinking of getting rid of it but I feel like theyl do it no matter what I'm wearing or driving. I don't know what to do I wanted to go to another country to try because my country sucks, has practically no attractive females and none of them are interested, but since I tried swiping in most other countries without success, moving wouldn't help... How can I manage with this. All I wanted was to experience real banging one damn time in my 20s... Females will bang hideous old coons and nasty looking older men in prn for a few hundred bucks, and will even bang dogs yet I've tried for a decade and still can't even get a damn look. I've never even had a proper conversation with an attractive female.

What the fuck is so bad about my appearance.. do these females just simply only have eyes for tall gq model looking cunts?? I look at myself and see the guys they're with in their pictures or in town and I look better than alot of these guys, least I think I do... Yet they won't even look at me or give me a match...
I see fat guys with bitches and asian guys with bowl cuts with white females yet I can't get as much as a look. I'm rotting away and il never even know what it's like....

Fuck this hell.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper, MissLexotan6MG, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 10 others
This has got to be a joke

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Entschuldigung, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 21 others
Nigga please try smiling

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and Deleted member 5818
Sounds like you are super high inhib and low t.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: malta483, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5818
Spent my 20s celibate..

Gone to bars every weekend since I moved to the big city 3 months ago, not one time could I get a female to look at me any of those nights.
Normally they just walk past me like I'm a ghost. I can't understand why they laugh at me. The other night 2 were laughing at me in my car, I feel like maybe I look stupid driving it... It really makes me feel bad as I like it but now I'm thinking of getting rid of it but I feel like theyl do it no matter what I'm wearing or driving. I don't know what to do I wanted to go to another country to try because my country sucks, has practically no attractive females and none of them are interested, but since I tried swiping in most other countries without success, moving wouldn't help... How can I manage with this. All I wanted was to experience real banging one damn time in my 20s... Females will bang hideous old coons and nasty looking older men in prn for a few hundred bucks, and will even bang dogs yet I've tried for a decade and still can't even get a damn look. I've never even had a proper conversation with an attractive female.

What the fuck is so bad about my appearance.. do these females just simply only have eyes for tall gq model looking cunts?? I look at myself and see the guys they're with in their pictures or in town and I look better than alot of these guys, least I think I do... Yet they won't even look at me or give me a match...
I see fat guys with bitches and asian guys with bowl cuts with white females yet I can't get as much as a look. I'm rotting away and il never even know what it's like....

Fuck this hell.

You look like you got a lazy eye but you are good looking imo aside from that fact.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021
Go for ugly girls if you are not larping

• +1
Reactions: malta483
Women would rather fuck a ugly thug than noble gentleman like you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 10615, Be_ConfidentBro and 3 others
I
I look like a damn gentleman to you?
I'm just a social outcast metalhead who tries to dress nice to trick people into thinking I'm more successful and a better person than I am

Is that u in those imgur links?

If u look in the mirror u will that u are ugly w/ a school shooter haircut and lazy eye syndrome. U also seem very angsty and autistically robotic in the way that people can see that u are on top of being ugly. What led u to being like this? It's like u are looksminning yourself on purpose.

Use the blackpill and think logically. If u really mog the guys who are having more success than u on tinder then why are incel in the first place???

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Borninthewrongbody
Is that u in those imgur links?

If u look in the mirror u will that u are ugly w/ a school shooter haircut and lazy eye syndrome. U also seem very angsty and autistically robotic in the way that people can see that u are on top of being ugly. What led u to being like this? It's like u are looksminning yourself on purpose.

Use the blackpill and think logically. If u really mog the guys who are having more success than u on tinder then why are incel in the first place???
What a shit fucking horrid thing to say to someone I hope you get stabbed in the guts in the street by something who leaves you there to bleed out. I don't have a fucking syndrome or damn fucking lazy eyes you absolutely wrong abhorrent piece of shit! "When you look in the mirror you see ugly" NO I FUCKING DON'T. I spend ages looking at my damn self and besides health related shit I don't see what you are clearly mocking me for. I want to fight you now, like really kick the shit out of your guts until you're wheezing and choking and then jump up and down on your ribcage screaming at you for being a disrespectful asshole who runs someone down who is at their fucking wits end. I CAN'T FUCKING RATIONALIZE HOW I AM NOT FUCIING GOOD ENOUGH AND WHY YOU LITTLE FAGGOTS ON HERE THINK IM SO FUCKING BAD. LOGICALLLY IM FAR BETTER THAN YOUR AVERAGE SLOB YET YIU CUNTS TRY TELLING ME IM SOME KIND IF FUCKING WEAK BETA MOTHERFCKER. There's no such FUCKING thing as a shooter haircut my hair is bloody normal. I cut if fucking normal to try to bloody emulate a normal person that's why I don't wear only black anymore and got rid of my long hair and even when I dress regular wear colour and cut my hair to this stupid fucking length you pieces of shit still can't fucking accept me as a normal person. Fuck tinder and fuck the kikes who made it to ruin our societies balance further.

As for the being better than other I meant the slobs I see in real life. You didn't even read that properly. You're probably some stupid piece of sht behind a computer that hasn't even barely left the house besides his gay fucking school. Fuck you cunt I would break your fingers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 13511, never_lucky and 20 others
Fuck you pieces of shit you're worse than the fucking white whores who laugh at me while I'm driving.
I work a full week for one day off to try and then get nothing. I never get anything for all the time I've waited and for all the time I spend at this stupid job. And then get run down by scum for trying to find a way to deal with this. I'm fucking sick of it. How in the damn fuck do I look so bad to you clowns that I am that much worse than all of the degenerates in society who get to?! How the fuck do I look that bad.. I'm not bald have a decent jaw look alot better than these slobs out there yet you cunts think I'm some kind of autistic ugly cunt. Fuck you. I would swing my bat to every one of you assholes on this forum..

Support group my ass.. people come here to these sites because of being treated like shit in society and you practically hand people the rope. Fuck you to hell scumbag

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChristianChad, never_lucky, Baldingman1998 and 6 others
What a shit fucking horrid thing to say to someone I hope you get stabbed in the guts in the street by something who leaves you there to bleed out. I don't have a fucking syndrome or damn fucking lazy eyes you absolutely wrong abhorrent piece of shit! "When you look in the mirror you see ugly" NO I FUCKING DON'T. I spend ages looking at my damn self and besides health related shit I don't see what you are clearly mocking me for. I want to fight you now, like really kick the shit out of your guts until you're wheezing and choking and then jump up and down on your ribcage screaming at you for being a disrespectful asshole who runs someone down who is at their fucking wits end. I CAN'T FUCKING RATIONALIZE HOW I AM NOT FUCIING GOOD ENOUGH AND WHY YOU LITTLE FAGGOTS ON HERE THINK IM SO FUCKING BAD. LOGICALLLY IM FAR BETTER THAN YOUR AVERAGE SLOB YET YIU CUNTS TRY TELLING ME IM SOME KIND IF FUCKING WEAK BETA MOTHERFCKER. There's no such FUCKING thing as a shooter haircut my hair is bloody normal. I cut if fucking normal to try to bloody emulate a normal person that's why I don't wear only black anymore and got rid of my long hair and even when I dress regular wear colour and cut my hair to this stupid fucking length you pieces of shit still can't fucking accept me as a normal person. Fuck tinder and fuck the kikes who made it to ruin our societies balance further.

As for the being better than other I meant the slobs I see in real life. You didn't even read that properly. You're probably some stupid piece of sht behind a computer that hasn't even barely left the house besides his gay fucking school. Fuck you cunt I would break your fingers
Shut your fucking mouth and deformed lips up u fucking Minecraft Steve fetal alcohol syndrome balding abomination.

U are clearly below average facially (not genuinely ugly, but u do have some bad features) and i'm guessing u are a manlet too? U are gonna need some more things to make up for the lack of both of them, and a narcissistic personality surely isn't one of them.

I'm not mocking u at all, i'm telling u how it is cause u are DELUSIONAL. Now, have u really been incel for 14 years... or have u been incel since the day u were born? Have u lost your virginity? Have u been in a relationship? U gotta forget about your actual hobbies and sense of style (if u even have any) and have a fucking look outside at how others percieve u.

No bro, i'm actually not ugly like u, and u are below average. So if u know simple maths u would be able to realize that I mog u. Why are u threatening me like this? If u were to meet me IRL, w/ my intent being to help, knowing already who I am on this forum and simply wanting to befriend u, would u do what u are saying u would? Would u really beat me up and start jumping on/crushing my ribs? No u wouldn't, not just cause u are a manlet lol, but because all of this is very, very clearly projection towards how much u hate yourself now. Nobody else.

Your haircut looks like canned tuna.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 13511, KraftDurchLeid and 14 others
put that tongue up!

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad, AlwaysHaveQuestions, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
What's your height buddy:y'all:

pretty much. Telling gen z girls that u study something in IT or engineering ur are destined to be seen as an incel if she got the slight interest.

• Woah
Reactions: .👽.
Shut your fucking mouth and deformed lips up u fucking Minecraft Steve fetal alcohol syndrome balding abomination.

U are clearly below average facially (not genuinely ugly, but u do have some bad features) and i'm guessing u are a manlet too? U are gonna need some more things to make up for the lack of both of them, and a narcissistic personality surely isn't one of them.

I'm not mocking u at all, i'm telling u how it is cause u are DELUSIONAL. Now, have u really been incel for 14 years... or have u been incel since the day u were born? Have u lost your virginity? Have u been in a relationship? U gotta forget about your actual hobbies and sense of style (if u even have any) and have a fucking look outside at how others percieve u.

No bro, i'm actually not ugly like u, and u are below average. So if u know simple maths u would be able to realize that I mog u. Why are u threatening me like this? If u were to meet me IRL, w/ my intent being to help, knowing already who I am on this forum and simply wanting to befriend u, would u do what u are saying u would? Would u really beat me up and start jumping on/crushing my ribs? No u wouldn't, not just cause u are a manlet lol, but because all of this is very, very clearly projection towards how much u hate yourself now. Nobody else.

Hes not ugly:y'all:

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and ShowerMaxxing
He's not ugly-ugly, but he's below average. He has good bones/foward growth but his soft features, hair, and ratios are utter shit.
Hes decent:y'all:
And I don't believe that he gets 0 matches. Not possible

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and ShowerMaxxing
Hes decent:y'all:
And I don't believe that he gets 0 matches. Not possible
He's below average (facially and bodywise, judging by his bloat too) by everyone's standards objectively and that's why he's been sexless for 14 years. Use your brain bro.

Why would he lie about that?

Im

You are "clearly" an asshole. That's the only fucking thing that's clear. Making fun of my fucking lips which is a medical condition... fuck you asshole. Yeah you probably do look like shit not that it's relivent and I'm not fucking below average. You people obviously have no damn idea what "average" is. Who the fuck are you around?! Go out in fucking public you wanna see what your average male looks like. Who gives a fuck if it's more than a decade or whatever that is long enough. Why you calling me fucking short trying to spit more acid at me huh. . You know what you fucking maggot if I met you I would do everything in my power to bring you down and kick your stupid head into the ground. I don't care if you're 6'7 and built like a tank I'd just use a vehicle to run you down, come at you with a chemical sprayer or bat, whatever.. you don't fucking talk to someone like that. You're the kind of cunt who reassures a suicidal person that life isn't worth it. Fuck you to the moon you absolute piece of sht excuse for a human. Choke on blood asshole.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChristianChad, Albeacho, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
He's below average (facially and bodywise, judging by his bloat too) by everyone's standards objectively and that's why he's been sexless for 14 years. Use your brain bro.

how in the holy fuck can you rationalize that as fucing BELOW average you don't know what average is asshole!! How fucking dare you. You calling me fucking fat?!?! You really are a cunt and I hope someone tortures you. Females only want top 10% lookswise anyway so why your saying average or not isn't going to make any difference. A decent looking guy these days still gets nothing cause the top 10 get 80% . That doesn't make others ugly just cause they have ridiculous standards. Also I'm going to fucking cull you

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel

No, by your pissant standards you worthless faggot

Yi

U stupid sack of shit the majority of guys are failing these days. There arnt even a fucking average. There's just top ten and everything else that loses out

what the fuck is wrong with your eyes?
where in the shit are you looking?
nothing we can do op that's all you

what the fuck is wrong with your eyes?
where in the shit are you looking?
nothing we can do op that's all you
Fuck you on about?! You try taking pictures of yourself in places and see how it turns out. Fuck am I supposed to look?

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
why is op mad?
what did op think was gonna happen?
op is delusional
op has lazy eye
op is retarded
op needs glasses

• JFL
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, Jerzy Bondov and Deleted member 1338
You are "clearly" an asshole.
Really? If being an asshole means being honest then I guess I am.
That's the only fucking thing that's clear. Making fun of my fucking lips which is a medical condition... fuck you asshole.
Your lips are fucked because of a medical condition??? Shit I thought u just need to drink more water. Guess that's on u but fixing them will guarantee u ascend your looks a lot further my friend.
Yeah you probably do look like shit not that it's relivent and I'm not fucking below average. You people obviously have no damn idea what "average" is. Who the fuck are you around?! Go out in fucking public you wanna see what your average male looks like. Who gives a fuck if it's more than a decade or whatever that is long enough.
I live in Mexico and I am 99% sure u wouldn't even be able to get a Latina girlfriend here, that's how... significantly below average u are. Dye your scalp hair blond if u wanna come here though. Your eye color and skin won't be enough.

But hey u are apparently in your 30s i'm guessing? U are a fucking ancient fossil by forum standards so maybe u are indeed average facially, but your manlet height and autism stunt u and make incel at the moment.
Why you calling me fucking short trying to spit more acid at me huh. . You know what you fucking maggot if I met you I would do everything in my power to bring you down and kick your stupid head into the ground. I don't care if you're 6'7 and built like a tank I'd just use a vehicle to run you down, come at you with a chemical sprayer or bat, whatever.. you don't fucking talk to someone like that.
Very violent reply... wow, i'm scared shitless. Please don't hurt me u professional metalhead dark triad... i'm guessing Dutch bad boy? Idk 😣
You're the kind of cunt who reassures a suicidal person that life isn't worth it. Fuck you to the moon you absolute piece of sht excuse for a human. Choke on blood asshole.
I'm not doing that. Are u suicidal? I was unaware of that but should've included that if so in your massive wall of text at the beginning of the thread. It's difficult to tell because at one point u are a happy Chad and then at another u are an angsty slayer? U aren't a slayer at all actually... not even close so stop acting like it. This should be motivating.
how in the holy fuck can you rationalize that as fucing BELOW average you don't know what average is asshole!! How fucking dare you. You calling me fucking fat?!?! You really are a cunt and I hope someone tortures you. Females only want top 10% lookswise anyway so why your saying average or not isn't going to make any difference. A decent looking guy these days still gets nothing cause the top 10 get 80% . That doesn't make others ugly just cause they have ridiculous standards. Also I'm going to fucking cull you
No, hypergamy is a cope. If u can't get a girl around your looks level (your ACTUAL looks level, not whatever narcy shit u made up in your head w/ those frauded pictures) then u are truecel and it is what it is.

Even if what u were saying was true u are still getting mogged by other truecels so it's a lose/lose situation for u. U aren't decent looking, u are BELOW AVERAGE. U ARE A BROKEN NOSE AWAY FROM BEING 3/10 FACIALLY.
No, by your pissant standards you worthless faggot
No, by everyone's. Life rates u and it clearly has rated u critically.

• WTF
Reactions: Borninthewrongbody
why is op mad?
what did op think was gonna happen?
op is delusional
op has lazy eye
op is retarded
op needs glasses
No I don't asshole. I my eyes are fucking fine. Why am I angry?? Gee I wonder... Maybe being run down by that shithead you know.... Maybe that's got something to do with it...

What did I think?! Uh not being abused like that by some egotistical asshole

Honest?! You're an outright sack of shit

Your lips are fucked because of a medical condition??? Shit I thought u just need to drink more water. Guess that's on u but fixing them will guarantee u ascend your looks a lot further my friend.

I live in Mexico and I am 99% sure u wouldn't even be able to get a Latina girlfriend here, that's how... significantly below average u are. Dye your scalp hair blond if u wanna come here though. Your eye color and skin won't be enough.

But hey u are apparently in your 30s i'm guessing? U are a fucking ancient fossil by forum standards so maybe u are indeed average facially, but your manlet height and autism stunt u and make incel at the moment.

Very violent reply... wow, i'm scared shitless. Please don't hurt me u professional metalhead dark triad... i'm guessing Dutch bad boy? Idk 😣

I'm not doing that. Are u suicidal? I was unaware of that but should've included that if so in your massive wall of text at the beginning of the thread. It's difficult to tell because at one point u are a happy Chad and then at another u are an angsty slayer? U aren't a slayer at all actually... not even close so stop acting like it. This should be motivating.

No, hypergamy is a cope. If u can't get a girl around your looks level (your ACTUAL looks level, not whatever narcy shit u made up in your head w/ those frauded pictures) then u are truecel and it is what it is.

Even if what u were saying was true u are still getting mogged by other truecels so it's a lose/lose situation for u. U aren't decent looking, u are BELOW AVERAGE. U ARE A BROKEN NOSE AWAY FROM BEING 3/10 FACIALLY.

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 10042 and ShowerMaxxing
He's not ugly-ugly, but he's below average. He has good bones/foward growth but his soft features, hair, and ratios are utter shit.
Hes above avg imo

Spent my 20s celibate..

Fuck this hell.

Maybe you should stop calling them "females"

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10042
BigDiccJim vs greycel
Giphy 1

• JFL
Reactions: eyebrowsmaxxer, Mouthbreath and Deleted member 10042
Hes mentally ill. Worse looking guys are getting matches, normie ethnics get matches. Why would a decent looking white guy be matchless? I could setup a tinder with his pics to prove it buy too lazy 🦥:y'all:

You're the most atrocious horrid piece of sht I have EVER spoken to online and that's even including the females. I hate. You so much I want to skin you alive. I am NOT FUCKING BELOW AVERAGE HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU HAVE THE DAMN NERVE TO CALL ME A FUCKING 3?!??! WHAT THE FUCK... WHAT THE HELL KIND OF PERSON WOULD YOU CALL A 2?!?... calling me frauded wtf... Every bloody female is frauded these days with face paint and all that other shit. You clearly are just an abysmal wretch of a person. Also go to hell with your disgusting "latina" shit. Yuck. I'm no fucking race traitor. Wtf you on about "slayer" you do realize that the word slay means to kill right? I'm sick of you stupid fucks using that word incorrectly. I'm just a regular person in a crap society and people like you are what reassures me that this whole human society thing is just a miserable pit. I'm not a professional anything and I'm not fucking dutch whatever the hell you mean by that. Congratulations asshole, you've just wasted my whole night and made someone whose already downtrodden and ruined feel worse... Why don't you do something practical and attack the successful pricks and the rich who hog all of it instead of someone whose already fallen beneath the cracks in society...

Ah fuck it . You're just a worthless spick hiding behind a computer. I don't know why the fuck I bother looking for support on places like this... You're all suffering otherwise you wouldn't be here yet all you do is best each other down. You're even worth than that "cel" site. Your day will come asshole

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 10042 and ShowerMaxxing
Hes mentally ill. Worse looking guys are getting matches, normie ethnics get matches. Why would a decent looking white guy be matchless? I could setup a tinder with his pics to prove it buy too lazy 🦥:y'all:
No u haven't seen worst looking guys get matches, he's solidly bottom 40th percentile, if not bottom 35th percentile in New Zealand, a country in which guys tend to be higher PSL than girls.

By ethnic standards he's point blank average but I can 100% see him being incel. If he mogs u then that just means u are overrating yourself.

Alsot let me guess... cause I know u have used terms like these before. U are a browneyedcel and u consider everyone w/ light eyes an automatic sex haver at first sight?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and .👽.
Get your eyes checked.

Tell me what makes him above average, if anything he's proof of "muh bone" copers.
MTN to HTN depending on height and body

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
No u haven't seen worst looking guys get matches, he's solidly bottom 40th percentile, if not bottom 35th percentile in New Zealand, a country in which guys tend to be higher PSL than girls.

By ethnic standards he's point blank average but I can 100% see him being incel. If he mogs u then that just means u are overrating yourself.

Alsot let me guess... cause I know u have used terms like these before. U are a browneyedcel and u consider everyone w/ light eyes an automatic sex haver at first sight?
Cope . I live in NZ girls mog men here, he mogs many men here too tbh

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and .👽.
The top 5% of guys get 60% of the matches.. the next top 5 after that get 20% only a third.. 80% of matches goes to the top ten % of guys and all the females there swipe those same 10%.

I've swiped my whole country and dozens of others with other pics and got nothing. There are lots of actually good looking guys who still get almost nothing simply cause they're not in the top 10. I did an experiment with a genuinely good looking guy and he only got a few white matches who weren't obese. Mostly matched with asian or overweight. Very few matches for what you'd expect
Screenshot 2021 03 23 20 02 00 11 fe657d718f12c74f5142081a66e15273
this guy has model looks.. still got piss all results in my country

Nope never used these words. U have no clue about appeal and sre clinically underrating Guys here, that's why i called u the anti londonvillie:y'all:

But no point discussing, download his pics and start tinder you will see he will get matches. No he doesn't mog me cuz i get matches too

Same energy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, Jerzy Bondov, Baldingman1998 and 2 others

yes i have. stephiscold does better than him on tinder in the same location.
:pepefrown:
hes clearly larping

You're the most atrocious horrid piece of sht I have EVER spoken to online and that's even including the females. I hate. You so much I want to skin you alive.
> Calls me a piece of shit
> Proceeds to threaten to break my ribs, run me over, torture me, and skin me alive

I am NOT FUCKING BELOW AVERAGE HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU HAVE THE DAMN NERVE TO CALL ME A FUCKING 3?!??! WHAT THE FUCK... WHAT THE HELL KIND OF PERSON WOULD YOU CALL A 2?!?... calling me frauded wtf... Every bloody female is frauded these days with face paint and all that other shit. You clearly are just an abysmal wretch of a person.
Women can get away w/ it, not u. Show us a video of yourself in motion, even talking if u can and we will see if u really are as much of a truecel.
Also go to hell with your disgusting "latina" shit. Yuck. I'm no fucking race traitor.
Buddy I think that in your case having mutt babies will be your only chance of having a family. Idk a single white girl who would look at u sexually.
Wtf you on about "slayer" you do realize that the word slay means to kill right? I'm sick of you stupid fucks using that word incorrectly.
Idc, and I meant slaying as in being a frequent sex haver. People who are above average have SEX. That's what u don't seem to understand. Therefore u are below average since u haven't had sex.
I'm just a regular person in a crap society and people like you are what reassures me that this whole human society thing is just a miserable pit.
R 8484226 1462523090 9325

I'm not a professional anything and I'm not fucking dutch whatever the hell you mean by that. Congratulations asshole, you've just wasted my whole night and made someone whose already downtrodden and ruined feel worse... Why don't you do something practical and attack the successful pricks and the rich who hog all of it instead of someone whose already fallen beneath the cracks in society...
U are on lookmax.org to ascend u fucking idiot, i'm not gonna go easy on u knowing how much of a psycho retard u are at the moment.

If u want to ascend in a fully blackpilled way, then the best current advice I can give u is to let go of your past, get a good haircut and not whatever the fuck that show on the top of your head is supposed to be, get a lip lift, and maybe save up for LL.
Ah fuck it . You're just a worthless spick hiding behind a computer. I don't know why the fuck I bother looking for support on places like this... You're all suffering otherwise you wouldn't be here yet all you do is best each other down. You're even worth than that "cel" site. Your day will come asshole
And yet I still mog u. What will happen in "my day"?

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima
You are not ugly, but you are not phsyically attractive enough to attract females either. You are also a non-NT narcissistic piece of shit manlet who got a lazy eye, which is not a great combo by itself.

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov

I don't know where you live but I live in a big city for the last 3 months and can count on my fingers the number of attractive females I've seen so far. Place is pretty bad. They have nothing on the ones from other countries. Also fuck that idiot who thinks he knows shit about here. Bottom 35 here what a load of sht. Think I havn't looked at the competition. Fuck that guy I would ruin him

The top 5% of guys get 60% of the matches.. the next top 5 after that get 20% only a third.. 80% of matches goes to the top ten % of guys and all the females there swipe those same 10%.

I've swiped my whole country and dozens of others with other pics and got nothing. There are lots of actually good looking guys who still get almost nothing simply cause they're not in the top 10. I did an experiment with a genuinely good looking guy and he only got a few white matches who weren't obese. Mostly matched with asian or overweight. Very few matches for what you'd expect View attachment 1147999 this guy has model looks.. still got piss all results in my country
hmm i question if its just the tinder algo

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing