Been cutting for a month but now I said fuck it and started maintaining/bulking again

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Just be strong and muscular bro. You can cut later bro.

Attachments

• B9256C5A-F295-477C-8F78-8AD27B986AED.jpeg
    B9256C5A-F295-477C-8F78-8AD27B986AED.jpeg
    118.2 KB · Views: 51
.mogger. I need to sleep again tho, tired asf

• So Sad
Reactions: .*my*.
nice mental gymnastics, you just cant stick to your diet jfl

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12066, Deleted member 11748, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Just sleep bro
waterfast genuinely fuckeed my sleeping pattern idk why. or may be it's linked to all the training and neck training i do at the same time.
Don't cut too much tbh you'r right

Well I lost 3% bodyfat while adding strength, so I’m on the right track.
why not continue on the right track then lol, why start bulking now and gaining the bodyfat back. thats the definition of yoyo dieting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12066, PYT and .*my*.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12066
why not continue on the right track then lol, why start bulking now and gaining the bodyfat back. thats the definition of yoyo dieting
That’s a good question. And the answer is simply that there’s too much restriction on my diet, more than I can handle consistently. I need to get 200 grams of protein which is usually the equivalent of my cutting calories. So either my diet is 90% protein, or I do cardio until I pass out. Maintenance/lean bulking is the most comfortable for me now. I don’t want to hate gymmaxxing.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12066
That’s a good question. And the answer is simply that there’s too much restriction on my diet, more than I can handle consistently. I need to get 200 grams of protein which is usually the equivalent of my cutting calories. So either my diet is 90% protein, or I do cardio until I pass out. Maintenance/lean bulking is the most comfortable for me now so I won’t hate gymmaxxing.
Calculate your daily calories intake to maintain weight and subtract 100 calories every month -200,-300 till you reach your weight goal. There are 3600 calories in 1 kg of fat, so do the math and see.

https://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html

^ decent calorie calculator

^ very good video on the topic

• +1
Calculate your daily calories intake to maintain weight and subtract 100 calories every month -200,-300 till you reach your weight goal. There are 3600 calories in 1 kg of fat, so do the math and see.

https://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html

^ decent calorie calculator

^ very good video on the topic

My number 1 primary focus right now is to gain as much muscle as possible. Getting ripped is number 2. Once I get big enough and strong enough my number 1 focus will be getting ripped. Thanks for the help.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
My number 1 primary focus right now is to gain as much muscle as possible. Getting ripped is number 2. Once I get big enough and strong enough my number 1 focus will be getting ripped. Thanks for the help.
The video talks about that too. You are welcome

justlol u literally said u got more girls looking at u since cutting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12066, PYT and .*my*.
Can't you stay lean and bulk?

Why not just cut down and eat like a 300 calorie surplus

YOU'RE MENTALLY WEAK! WEAKLING! FUCKING LOSER! CONFIRMATION BIAS! YOU'RE TRYING TO CONVINCE YOURSELF THAT YOU'RE DOING THE RIGHT THING! BUT YOU KNOW, IN YOUR HEART, THAT YOU SHOULD KEEP CUTTING. KEEP CUTTING AND NEVER GIVE UP!

cya at single digit BF bro

• Love it