Been in a professional photography studio - new conclusions

Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Kraken
Had to get it for some type of

Was taken by a professional camera/photographer, few meters away from my face

want to compare it with selfies

a) long midface dissappeared immidately - just f lol - I have a compactness of di caprio
b) nose became less prominent aka not looks that bad as in selfies - its rather big, but looks ok with the whole face
c) quality of hair looks better in a professional pic, but I know its not real, professional camera make it looks thicker <just as selfies>
d) You lack shadows which make some of your features better looking in selfies - i.e. eyes. I do have darker/shadows around eyes in selfies - and that makes me better looking
e) professional camera shows your skin qualtiy (acne visible) but doesnt show all your wrinkles (i.e. my fines lines in nasobial area not visible)

Compared my photo with a Lachowski's photo taken in a similar environment
What I can say, beyond the whole "harmony" thing the most important thing he has and I dont is eye area.
yes, we all know that but somehow discuss everything else

He looks better than me because he has long horizontally eyes, without any expsoure, short vertically + good pct/neutral eyebrows

bonus point: finally visible thickness of my neck in a pic
Id doesnt look pen, it looks bulky

What I think can generally imrove myself and probably you:

- perfect smooth skin
- in real life: good eyes color with long eye lashes
- cat eyes surgery/anything to fake it lookg horizontally longer
- coloring game for skin - redness+tan
- I think one can benefit more from thick bateman-like beard rather than from fillers ]
- in most cases longer hair is better than short hair - or I rather than long I should say medium-length

proof that eye area is the most important
4627989051_d7b0d3811c_z.jpg

- average everything with a bulbous nose but eyes are great

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
Seriously? you just need to go in in front of a mirror...

Also, no, the nose of Chico is not "Bulbous" is very very good shaped at all...

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, Luke LLL and Deleted member 3962
Seriously? you just need to go in in front of a mirror...

Also, no, the nose of Chico is not "Bulbous" is very very good shaped at all...
1)
flachowski_profile.jpg

2) nope, I do look different in a mirror

• JFL
Reactions: tylerhunter97 and Deleted member 2227
Giga cope, if you have a compact midface you would have it it in selfies too.

Fags need to stop coping with muh lens distortion

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and Deleted member 2227

super super untrue

• +1
Reactions: MentalCel, EthnicelAscension and IndianJock
1)
flachowski_profile.jpg

2) nope, I do look different in a mirror
No you don’t its just the horizontally flipped version of you. Cameras have lens distortion, mirror is what you look like

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, IndianJock and Deleted member 2810
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2227

I dont think thats true man, my selfies look real different to how I look in the mirro or photos taken by other people.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot, DianabolDownie, EthnicelAscension and 2 others
No it’s not you coping retard, I have a compact midface in all selfies, all group photos, all videos. You are just coping hard.
I give me all money and 100% sure I would take a selfie where your midface is a horse-type
Its not guessing, its a 100% sure

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie, EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 2810
I dont think thats true man, my selfies look real different to how I look in the mirro or photos taken by other people.

No they don’t, unless you are holding the camera right in front of your face or using a shit phone camera.

People here like to cope with muh distortion but in reality it’s just the fact they don’t look as good as they think they do in a mirror, due to the fact you think you are better looking than you think you are. Chad looks good in selfies and even better in professional photos.
I give me all money and 100% sure I would take a selfie where your midface is a horse-type
Its not guessing, its a 100% sure

No you couldn’t, stop being a coping retard, because I have a high fhwr and compact midface, too compact. The reality is you just don’t look as good as you think you do. It took me a while too accept this too but it’s a pill you have to swallow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Bump legit thread
Bump legit thread

post the pics op

isnt the no shadows thing a bad thing? I mean it would decrease hollowness and angularity

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 2846
cameras are mogged by eyes

the best way to see what you truly look like is to buy a true mirror, take it outside in natural lighting, and look at yourself in it from 6m away

• Love it
Reactions: IndianJock
No they don’t, unless you are holding the camera right in front of your face or using a shit phone camera.

People here like to cope with muh distortion but in reality it’s just the fact they don’t look as good as they think they do in a mirror, due to the fact you think you are better looking than you think you are. Chad looks good in selfies and even better in professional photos.

No you couldn’t, stop being a coping retard, because I have a high fhwr and compact midface, too compact. The reality is you just don’t look as good as you think you do. It took me a while too accept this too but it’s a pill you have to swallow
This has nothing to do with being GL or not, variations in focal length in various camera lenses are a thing

allsmall.jpg

cameras are mogged by eyes

the best way to see what you truly look like is to buy a true mirror, take it outside in natural lighting, and look at yourself in it from 6m away
lifefuel then, Iook my best in mirrored surfaces in natural day light (like indirect natural ambient light)
basically I look my best outside on streets

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Deleted member 3962
lifefuel then, Iook my best in mirrored surfaces in natural day light (like indirect natural ambient light)
basically I look my best outside on streets
indeed

Interesting. Do you have any ideas why that is?

Do you know who the person in your AVI is? If he's Indian, he's easily the best looking Indian I've ever seen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Do you know who the person in your AVI is? If he's Indian, he's easily the best looking Indian I've ever seen.
He is Siva Kaneswaran

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
Look up Rohit Khandelwal and Inder Bajwa as well. Chadpreet moggers

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet