Attachments

• IMG_20240815_220720.jpg
    IMG_20240815_220720.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 0
probably between 10-12

• +1
Reactions: Obamalama
I am 81.4kg and 5 bf according to the scan Jfll. I am only 5ft10
Yeah but you have to consider that they are estimates so they can be off by a few points. The most accurate one is hydrostatic weighing which has a margin of error of ±1-2 % while for dexa scans it's like ± 5-10% or even higher

Dexa has never been accurate jfl. You are above 10% rn. You have good ab genetics, other than that your vascularity and definition are poor. Until your chest is crazy ripped you are >10%.

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
Dexa has never been accurate jfl. You are above 10% rn. You have good ab genetics, other than that your vascularity and definition are poor. Until your chest is crazy ripped you are >10%.
I swear when I contract chest I see all fibers

I also see upper pec veins popping

I also see upper pec veins popping
Bodyfat does not matter at the end of the days it's how people perceive you. You don't look ultra lean, so stop obsessing over the number. Girls don't care that much either so just gymcel and don't stress. Your physique is top 10% gymcel tier, so you don't have much to go from here.

Bodyfat does not matter at the end of the days it's how people perceive you. You don't look ultra lean, so stop obsessing over the number. Girls don't care that much either so just gymcel and don't stress. Your physique is top 10% gymcel tier, so you don't have much to go from here.
What does top 10% gymcel tier mean jfl. Am I in the top 10 percent of all gymgoers?

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral
Nah girls care a lot about abs. And vascularity. They wanna see food definition. Below 6 percent is unnecessary but from 10 to 8 u see big changes imo

What does top 10% gymcel tier mean jfl. Am I in the top 10 percent of all gymgoers?
Yes. Most gymcels looks worse than you.

Nah girls care a lot about abs. And vascularity. They wanna see food definition. Below 6 percent is unnecessary but from 10 to 8 u see big changes imo
No they don't, girls prefer 10-12% already proven thousand times. Veins look uncanny, unless on forearms, just like extreme hollow cheeks look uncanny irl and only psl autists care about them. Reminder that this guy mogs any psl guy irl:

No they don't, girls prefer 10-12% already proven thousand times. Veins look uncanny, unless on forearms, just like extreme hollow cheeks look uncanny irl and only psl autists care about them. Reminder that this guy mogs any psl guy irl:

View attachment 3098741
Nigga I look 25bf in the face at 10 to 12 bf. I gotta lean down hard to burn the last fat cells in my face.

• +1
Hmm that's why people in my gym are being more mean towards me last couple weeks. They literally get irritated when seeing me or just are at awe at my progress. I thought it was because of my bloat and that I am ugly and uncannt. But maybe its just cuz they're jealous. Who knows tbh. What's ur opinion?

View attachment 3098741
Literally only people who don't treat me like trash in my gym are the women. They either get intimidated or gravitate towards me.

Hmm that's why people in my gym are being more mean towards me last couple weeks. They literally get irritated when seeing me or just are at awe at my progress. I thought it was because of my bloat and that I am ugly and uncannt. But maybe its just cuz they're jealous. Who knows tbh. What's ur opinion?
Gymcels are the most pathetic people on earth, I've been in gym for 5+ years now and many of my realtives who've gymcelled for 15+ years noticed the same. Most guys know shit about training and diet and think "lean bulk" is the way when they are 25+ bf. I'm confident average gymbro looks just barely better than an average guy outside gym. When you see miserable people at gym it's either cause they have to take steroids to look good or they don't look good and know it. You also look like a guy who takes care of his looks and we know normies hate guys who take care of their looks. So tbh you are mogging them most likely (both physique and face) + you seem like you care so it pisses normies off.

Nigga I look 25bf in the face at 10 to 12 bf. I gotta lean down hard to burn the last fat cells in my face.
Yeah, that sucks I'd still save up for bimax and some midface implants to make my face debloat and not starve myself, but until then I understand you so keep dropping bf.

Literally only people who don't treat me like trash in my gym are the women. They either get intimidated or gravitate towards me.
This is a positive thing tbh, you're winning like I said. You've improved miles from your initial appearance on the forum, don't stress too much.

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
Gymcels are the most pathetic people on earth, I've been in gym for 5+ years now and many of my realtives who've gymcelled for 15+ years noticed the same. Most guys know shit about training and diet and think "lean bulk" is the way when they are 25+ bf. I'm confident average gymbro looks just barely better than an average guy outside gym. When you see miserable people at gym it's either cause they have to take steroids to look good or they don't look good and know it. You also look like a guy who takes care of his looks and we know normies hate guys who take care of their looks. So tbh you are mogging them most likely (both physique and face) + you seem like you care so it pisses normies off.

Yeah, that sucks I'd still save up for bimax and some midface implants to make my face debloat and not starve myself, but until then I understand you so keep dropping bf.

This is a positive thing tbh, you're winning like I said. You've improved miles from your initial appearance on the forum, don't stress too much.
Thanks for ur time. Everything is clear now. Thanks for clearing my mind up. U gained a follow for ur elaborate answer

• +1