Been on a skincare routine for almost 3 weeks and I still have acne.What type of acne is this and how can I get a clean skin ? Help

L

Laflame90201

Zephir
Am
Cleanser
The ordinary - hyaluronic acid
The ordinary -Niamicide with zinc
Moisturiser-Cerave cream with spf
PM
Cleanser
The ordinary-glycolic acid
The ordinary-retinol 0.5%
The ordinary-hyaluronic acid
The ordinary -vitamin C serum
Moisturiser -Cerave lotion cream
I’m done with it.
DAE0DC46 DC16 44C8 9053 E9BACEA9DE84

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aseancell, Deleted member 6723 and PYT
Am
Cleanser
The ordinary - hyaluronic acid
The ordinary -Niamicide with zinc
Moisturiser-Cerave cream with spf
PM
Cleanser
The ordinary-glycolic acid
The ordinary-retinol 0.5%
The ordinary-hyaluronic acid
The ordinary -vitamin C serum
Moisturiser -Cerave lotion cream
I’m done with it.View attachment 705407
Over

• +1
Reactions: PYT
have you gone to a dermo?

i was gonna suggest fungal acne but doesn't look like it

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
have you gone to a dermo?

i was gonna suggest fungal acne but doesn't look like it
I will if if it continue to persist tbh

• +1
Reactions: PYT
  • +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Def go dermo. Would also recommend a stronger SPF than 30.

Diet, you need to cure underlying issue. Low glycémic diet with lots of vitamin a and bettering O6:O9 ratio.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
why the fuck are you so dramatic?
you literally make your titles like you are in the hospital having stage 4 cancer or sum

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ocelot, Subhuman Philtrum, CasualFapper and 4 others
Diet, you need to cure underlying issue. Low glycémic diet with lots of vitamin a and bettering O6:O9 ratio.
I think this is the cause.I eat like shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
why the fuck are you so dramatic?
you literally make your titles like you are in the hospital having stage 4 cancer or sum
Look at my skin bruh :))))))

• +1
Reactions: Lux and goat2x
Read clear skin forever Best book regarding acné imo. I have almost 90% clear skin tanks to it
Can u make like a summar of this book ? The essentials ??? Besides of drinking 2 l of water :))))

Can u make like a summar of this book ? The essentials ??? Besides of drinking 2 l of water :))))
Im working overtime for surgerys AND studying atm, im sorry ill start posting threads regularly when i ascend

Im surprised someone knows about it here. Wish i knew it when i was a teen

• +1
do an elimination diet

Im surprised someone knows about it here. Wish i knew it when i was a teen
Im 22 man, i was always AND acnecel but i never had shitty as cystic acne like op. But for real i landed lifestyle AND diet for a month AND my skin looked like silk, when i get lazy this moterfuckers pop out again

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
What i did was accutane and diet.
Diet alone wasnt strong enough but your skin doesnt look bad scar/collagen wise.

Did you microdose or went full un with accutane? Im plan on using It but @Gunnersup hairloss scared me ngl

Im 22 man, i was always AND acnecel but i never had shitty as cystic acne like op. But for real i landed lifestyle AND diet for a month AND my skin looked like silk, when i get lazy this moterfuckers pop out again
The key is to do it early i ate shit from 13 to 18 years. The damage was already been done im 23 now no acne but shitty collagen. What he has isnt much i still got pics i just got rid if acne this year.

The key is to do it early i ate shit from 13 to 18 years. The damage was already been done im 23 now no acne but shitty collagen. What he has isnt much i still got pics i just got rid if acne this year.
My collagen it’s ok ?

Did you microdose or went full un with accutane? Im plan on using It but @Gunnersup hairloss scared me ngl
I used it for 3-4 months 20 mg“s my bloodwork was horrible on it but im chubby so that makes it worse, i had severe dry hand which got red and a fully blocked dry nose which i still have to this day and wake up with a fully nose, even after 4 months of last usage, but it was worth it no hairloss issues i already lost hair due to my shitty diet few years ago its not getting worse anymore im 23 btw.

I used it for 3-4 months 20 mg“s my bloodwork was horrible on it but im chubby so that makes it worse, i had severe dry hand which got red and a fully blocked dry nose which i still have to this day and wake up with a fully nose, even after 4 months of last usage, but it was worth it no hairloss issues i already lost hair due to my shitty diet few years ago its not getting worse anymore im 23 btw.

Idk man. The More experiences i hear from accutane the More i hate those jews lol

Idk man. The More experiences i hear from accutane the More i hate those jews lol
Its worth it i think im more sensitive the healthier you are the less side effects are likely i think. But ask ur doctor if hes bad go another one i hated this one guy hes like „u got nothing“ like srs stupid

Im going to experiment with a microdose AND report back because im not 100% where i want to be with my skin

OP already asked the same question on another topic.

And has already been advised to go to the derm and use topical tretinoin.

OP already asked the same question on another topic.

And has already been advised to go to the derm and use topical tretinoin.
I can’t get trretinoin in fcking Argentina bro

Don't do it bro. Think about it this way, you are likely sub-human if you are browsing this website. The more sub-human you are, the more likely you will get terrible side effects from accutane.

Just a reminder what my hair looks like now-
PicsArt 09 27 023506

• +1
Don't do it bro. Think about it this way, you are likely sub-human if you are browsing this website. The more sub-human you are, the more likely you will get terrible side effects from accutane.

Just a reminder what my hair looks like now-
View attachment 705458

Damn man you are right, ill stay away from that poison

Focus more on the retin a and moisturizer bro for some time, works best for me, I just cleanse myself with cold water no other substance.

Focus more on the retin a and moisturizer bro for some time, works best for me, I just cleanse myself with cold water no other substance.
I will dude.Retinol is good.Any good moisturiser beside Cerave ? Doesn’t work that well

I will dude.Retinol is good.Any good moisturiser beside Cerave ? Doesn’t work that well
Any mild moisturizer will do bro, mine is just an over the counter moisturizer that has vitamin c on it.
And don't forget to use spf30 sunscreen Everytime

Try nofap
Try DIM hormone balancing supplements
Try estrogen and prolactin blockers