Been on this forum for a while and still didnt know what goyslop was

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
I always knew it meant processed foods but after researching i found out that its all to control us and keep us slaved , impaired critical thinking and fucked up hormones

Going on a straight eggs and meat diet for life , dont know how ill be able to sustain this but hopefully i can change my dopamine sources and be addicted to eggs and organic whole foods

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, Jova, TUSSELEIF and 2 others
its a 4chan term mainly

• +1
Reactions: M🧿G and edodalic29
The goyslop will ruin your health; it's good you switched to organic foods.

• Love it
Reactions: edodalic29
The goyslop will ruin your health; it's good you switched to organic foods.
Top 5 best foods to consume in your opinion? What do u eat and how do u maintain a whole organic diet without it getting stale

Top 5 best foods to consume in your opinion? What do u eat and how do u maintain a whole organic diet without it getting stale
I don't really have a top 5 but grass fed chicken and beef are my go tos for sure. Maybe some organic peppers and kale. A fifth one would be raw milk man. And staleness? I guess grab a cookbook, but I just eat the same meals over n over.

• Woah
I don't really have a top 5 but grass fed chicken and beef are my go tos for sure. Maybe some organic peppers and kale. A fifth one would be raw milk man. And staleness? I guess grab a cookbook, but I just eat the same meals over n over.
Kale is food for cattle. Horrible for you

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and n9wiff
Eggs - can be cooked in a variety of ways, good source of choline for neurological benefits

Beef - overall good red meat with a good macro and micronutrient profile. Easy to prepare

Beef liver - Nature's multivitamin, make sure not too eat too much else you'll get copper poisoning. 30g every three days is enough approx.

Berries - nice to snack on and rich in antioxidants. You can add berries to yoghurt, crush them on bread, eat them as a snack etc.

Milk - a good drink for nutritional benefits and additional protein from a meal

Spinach, broccoli, tomatoes - your veges, adds nicely to most dishes. Eat plenty to gain full nutritional benefit.

Use the website cronometer to track the micronutrients in the foods you eat.

• Love it
Who could ever prefer goyslop over this
D042087F C8A7 48E0 A15C BC8AD1267C89

0BC99D79 5E26 4F01 8CBD 0AE4DE2426A3

• Love it
Eggs - can be cooked in a variety of ways, good source of choline for neurological benefits

Beef - overall good red meat with a good macro and micronutrient profile. Easy to prepare

Beef liver - Nature's multivitamin, make sure not too eat too much else you'll get copper poisoning. 30g every three days is enough approx.

Berries - nice to snack on and rich in antioxidants. You can add berries to yoghurt, crush them on bread, eat them as a snack etc.

Milk - a good drink for nutritional benefits and additional protein from a meal

Spinach, broccoli, tomatoes - your veges, adds nicely to most dishes. Eat plenty to gain full nutritional benefit.

Use the website cronometer to track the micronutrients in the foods you eat.
Mirin effort and high iq thank you bro

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff