Beer bellies are a status symbol

thereallegend

thereallegend

Respect My Privacy
It's basically a cue that "yeah i'm a fatass but at least i don't have to do manual labor like you peasants".
It's a sign that you have enough money to overeat on food even if it's low quality without it affecting your performance at your job.

Literally every higher up at any company has a beer belly... notice this. (@the BULL)
It's a sign that you're NT too... Beer belly = decades of late nights of NTmaxxing and networking with rich old white people. (@6ft4)

Beer belly aka Dad bod = ability to provide for a family. It tingles the ladies' survival senses.
Women love the potbelly .. signifies high status in the labor market.

A six pack is more rare than being a millionaire.

Definitive evidence that face and height are the only things that matter (with NT + dickpill being 3rd and 4th). Physique don't matter. Aajonus Vonderplanitz (@Rawprimalooks) proved you can be fat and still be healthy.

I don't fatmaxx because the estrogen dominance might close my growth plates and stunt height BUT no I NEVEr restrict "calories". Eat as much as you want til satiation (especially helps to grow taller).

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, moreroidsmoredates, EdgyFashionist and 9 others
No you coping fat fuck mens testosterone levels dip after their 30s and that’s when the pot belly comes into play. Same goes with women they also develop something called “mom bod” in which that case their estrogen levels also go down.

Packing fat in the belly can’t be dimorphic on any gender. Women store fat in the hips and men aren’t supposed to store it ANYWHERE not even abdominal why? Because testosterone shreds fat and packs on lean muscle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, moreroidsmoredates and Imretarded?
Ideal is muscular fat

Bulky guy

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrokenCharm and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, stevielake, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
It's basically a cue that "yeah i'm a fatass but at least i don't have to do manual labor like you peasants".
It's a sign that you have enough money to overeat on food even if it's low quality without it affecting your performance at your job.

Literally every higher up at any company has a beer belly... notice this. (@the BULL)
It's a sign that you're NT too... Beer belly = decades of late nights of NTmaxxing and networking with rich old white people. (@6ft4)

Beer belly aka Dad bod = ability to provide for a family. It tingles the ladies' survival senses.

View attachment 3085876View attachment 3085904

Definitive evidence that face and height are the only things that matter (with NT + dickpill being 3rd and 4th). Physique don't matter. Aajonus Vonderplanitz (@Rawprimalooks) proved you can be fat and still be healthy.

I don't fatmaxx because the estrogen dominance might close my growth plates and stunt height BUT no I NEVEr restrict "calories". Eat as much as you want til satiation (especially helps to grow taller).
That man gets a loyal wife, bough out home and 3 kids while brokie young men with visible abs rot
whatever floats your bloat. just be tall and handsome and hung with a NT personality

Ideal is muscular fat

Bulky guy
No you coping fat fuck mens testosterone levels dip after their 30s and that’s when the pot belly comes into play. Same goes with women they also develop something called “mom bod” in which that case their estrogen levels also go down.

Packing fat in the belly can’t be dimorphic on any gender. Women store fat in the hips and men aren’t supposed to store it ANYWHERE not even abdominal why? Because testosterone shreds fat and packs on lean muscle
girls will be to busy staring at your face to admire your body
girls will be to busy staring at your face to admire your body
IMG 7168

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane, vermillioncorefan, flippasav and 3 others
Not statiscally significant and within margin of error
you don't know the margin of error nor the sample size from this grapth:forcedsmile:

bro just talking random shit to sound smart.

Also ANY sample size above like 15 people is statistically significant. So based on what you've said here, you have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

Regardless. even if you just say that the variance is just sampling error, it is RETARDED to ASSUME the exact opposite trend of what the information says. You have no evidence to support your claim and when shown evidence against it, you instantly reject it :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: with buzzwords that are supposed to mean anything.

Oh margin of error? Did you calculate the P value? Bitch:forcedsmile:

GTFIH POOKIES
@Darkeningstar
@Rea
@Xangsane
@Gengar

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rea and Darkeningstar
you don't know the margin of error nor the sample size from this grapth:forcedsmile:

Also ANY sample size above like 15 people is statistically significant. So based on what you've said here, you have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

Regardless. even if you just say that the variance is just sampling error, it is RETARDED to ASSUME the exact opposite trend of what the information says. You have no evidence to support your claim and when shown evidence against it, you instantly reject it :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: with buzzwords that are supposed to mean anything.

GTFIH POOKIES
@Darkeningstar
@Rea
@Xangsane
@Gengar
What am I supposed to do? You can defend yourself well.
Mirin Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Rea and Imretarded?
What am I supposed to do? You can defend yourself well.
Mirin Xangsane
you hype me up and cheer in the background

'yeah man, you tell him like it is'

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Rea
Bb

But those images are meant to make fun of rich people it’s not saying they’re cool for being fat

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?

GTFIH POOKIES
@Darkeningstar
@Rea
@Xangsane
@Gengar
This guy is just trynna get rid of the competition tbh but good points

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and Imretarded?
ngl one time our neighbour flooded our commie apartment by accident, and when he came into our apartment at like middle of the night without a shirt on and his massive power belly hanging out, i did kinda feel mogged. granted he was tall aswell if he was manlet it probably wouldnt have the same effect. meanwhile i was there with my fit fag physique with a hoodie while he came in no shirt no fucks given.

• Woah

Oofy Doofy theory is true. Modern women are on birth control and thus are attracted to dysgenic traits. Get over it. Pack on the chub and get a pot belly to increase your SMV.

Horseshit of a thread.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and Deleted member 46941
wouldn't consider someone with a belly as someone having much of a status, sorry

Nah, manual laborers have a beer belly, rich people are less unhealthy

Nah, manual laborers have a beer belly, rich people are less unhealthy
Look at Gen X. These guys hold all the wealth in society and they all have beer bellies. Go outside.

Reality disagrees with you
Reality is the best research. Primary sources are more valuable than secondary sources. Go outside and touch grass and you'll see Gen X Oofy Doofy potbelly money moggers are running shit.

Reality is the best research. Primary sources are more valuable than secondary sources. Go outside and touch grass and you'll see Gen X Oofy Doofy potbelly money moggers are running shit.
All I see is chad with abs running this shit

:hnghn:

Sorry OP. :forcedsmile:

cope they're mirin their mass and ability to raise a family
My cats a bit sick rn I love him and his left leg hurts so he can’t walk on it properly now since yesterday. I’m worried and love him this giff reminded me of my cat

• Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?
My cats a bit sick rn I love him and his left leg hurts so he can’t walk on it properly now since yesterday. I’m worried and love him this giff reminded me of my cat
poor baby!

I hope for fast recovery :owo:

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
U would look like different then u become healthy and fat u look very thick like strongman without belly but also u need to train to achieve that

• Love it

This sounds like a fat person coping.

tradies all have beer bellies though

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back